• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Former Northwich Vics player ordered to pay £11,000 after court finds him guilty of false whiplash c

Not really no tez. was running off with my £200 given in good faith acceptable behaviour in your eyes

Colin for the last time, stick to the subject matter being discussed; even if you are using it to avoid admitting that you condone Burnett's behaviour.

Keep to topic or warning points will be issued.

Wonder if the FSA are aware of your non compliant actions after Voting not to having anything to do with Vics anymore back in Feb 2013

Tez this thread is not about Mr Burnett, you don't even know him, neither does reporter Simpson baring from the Vics reports which Jamie sends him.

Unfortunately for you Colin the 'Financial' Services Authority do not regulate civil rights

Just a thought if you want to give Gaz S##t for it next saturday in person rather than on the WWW. I think he should be making a appearance at Wincham Park against Vics for Curzon. Don't go Booing though as or Abou might think you a cheering him ABOOOOOOUUU.

I heard a little rumour that somebody went AWOL from work to attend the Sunderland match a few years ago

Like I said before Colin should be barred off the forum,we don't need all this rubbish,it's turning the forum into a joke.It's alright saying it's free speech but it's the same rubbish all time,he keeps getting warned but takes no notice,so ban him we don't need his nonsensical tripe.

Like I said before Colin should be barred off the forum,we don't need all this rubbish,it's turning the forum into a joke.It's alright saying it's free speech but it's the same rubbish all time,he keeps getting warned but takes no notice,so ban him we don't need his nonsensical tripe.

Agree with Toddy fully, have heard it said that Colin is the best recruiting agent for 74, but REALLY do we need such absolute "bull" any more !!.

Colin continues to walk a fine line gents, but while he brings the forum so much value ( no really you do Colin, you haven't realised why ;-) ) .......image.jpg Kerching!!!!!

Don't ban him too often - he brings some light relief and humour particularly at times like this (close season) when there is little to talk about. Lack of posts will kill a forum far more effectively than poor old Colin. Just look at Vics forum and then look at ours and Colin, probably to JR's angst ,keeps breathing life into ours and showing the support and enthusiasm we have that they threw away.

Good points Pete, however you forgot about the added value Colin's visits and posts bringimage.jpg

;):D

Wonder if the FSA are aware of your non compliant actions after Voting not to having anything to do with Vics anymore back in Feb 2013

Colin, I've been back through the minutes of all the trust meetings around that date and cannot seem to find any vote on "not to having anything to do with Vics anymore". Could you please be more specific?

To be fair I don't think Colin deals in facts. It wouldn't be nearly so entertaining if he did.

I would have thought that a man of your morals would refuse to deliver such a rag as tbe NG Colin?

Colin, I've been back through the minutes of all the trust meetings around that date and cannot seem to find any vote on "not to having anything to do with Vics anymore". Could you please be more specific?

This is the article that Colin is referring too...

http://m.northwichguardian.co.uk/sport/10203473.Trust_asks_for_rules_change_support/

Specifically this quote

NORTHWICH Victoria Supporters Trust, whose members have formed their own club, needs to change its rules to 'reflect the fact it no longer backs Vics'.

JRFC fans interpretation of that is... 1874 fans should leave JRFC alone to do what they want, when they want, anyway the want, without question or ridicule.

Reactions: Tez
This is the article that Colin is referring too...

http://m.northwichguardian.co.uk/sport/10203473.Trust_asks_for_rules_change_support/

Specifically this quote

NORTHWICH Victoria Supporters Trust, whose members have formed their own club, needs to change its rules to 'reflect the fact it no longer backs Vics'.

JRFC fans interpretation of that is... 1874 fans should leave JRFC alone to do what they want, when they want, anyway the want, without question or ridicule.

The vote on that night was:

i) That, in accordance with Section 50 of the Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1965, this meeting of members of the Northwich Victoria Supporters Association Limited (trading as the Northwich Victoria Supporters Trust and hereinafter called “the Trust”) hereby resolves to amalgamate wholly and fully with Northwich Football Club Limited (hereinafter called “the Club”) and that all assignments, assets and property that belong to “the Trust” become vested in the amalgamated society without the necessity of any form of conveyance.

ii) That each member of “the Trust” who are members on the day of transfer will receive a share in the amalgamated society equal to the amount they had at the day of transfer.

iii) That any person who may be members of both the “the Trust” and “the Club” be entitled to only one share in the amalgamated society.

iv) That the rules of the amalgamated society be the same as those as of “the Club”

The vote never even mentioned the word Vics.

Funny that the Northwich Guardian have reported on former Vics players but have wrote nothing about Vics Fixtures for the forthcoming season today

I find lots of things odd about Colin but in this particular instance most odd that he chooses to come onto the 1874 forum to whinge about the lack of news of the Guardian site re Corrupt FC's fixtures when there is nothing on about them on Corrupt FC's website, nor indeed on Corrupt FC's 'fans' forum! Most odd.........

I find lots of things odd about Colin but in this particular instance most odd that he chooses to come onto the 1874 forum to whinge about the lack of news of the Guardian site re Corrupt FC's fixtures when there is nothing on about them on Corrupt FC's website, nor indeed on Corrupt FC's 'fans' forum! Most odd.........

To be fair how can the club be expected to post that sort of information on its own social media? That's someone else's responsibility isn't it? AF you've been around long enough to know, that the sole purpose of the Guardian journalists job is to search high and low to find the most spurious and tenuous snippets of information about all sports clubs in the Mid-Cheshire area and get them into print, with or without the support of the sporting club in question and regardless of whether it interests its readership.

Back