• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Former Northwich Vics player ordered to pay £11,000 after court finds him guilty of false whiplash c

Goodness, no wonder motor insurance premiums keep going up. Surprisingly the article stops short of using the word "fraud" which essentially is what it is.

No doubt he'll be fiercely defended by all at JRFC for his actions, after all lying and deception is the norm.

More unfounded libel accusations aimed at our financially solvent, respected, fan owned football club.

Looks like Colin may have been manipulated into posting this on Twitter in response to the Gaz Burnett Court Case. Has Dewdrop written all over it.

Screenshot_2015-07-16-20-39-40-1-1-1.png

Also other despicable, libel and harassing tweets from Dewdrop @VicsNews relating to Lostock Social Club.

Screenshot_2015-07-16-19-22-39-1.png

Colin ..... don't go down that well worn path again please. The thread was originally about a football player who appears to have tried to defraud an insurance company. Perhaps it would be wiser if you restricted your comments to that? I presume you don't see an issue with what he's done or you'd have commented to that effect?

The Fighting Fund money all went to set-up your club and was not paid to Telford. Not a penny of the fighting fund was used to help Vics as that was a seperate fund which we were told would be used to benefit Vics

I already contributed money to the telford money in walking to altrincham and given money at the 24hr pool Marathon

What about Burnett though Colin? Nothing to say on that score or are you going to continue to change the subject? Surely you're not condoning it .... are you?

not really no Tez. he has been punished you know. Funny that the Northwich Guardian have reported on former Vics players but have wrote nothing about Vics Fixtures for the forthcoming season today :scarf::scarf::scarf:

Lucky I have not reported rogers for spying on me on Tuesday Morning, very creepy behaviour if you ask me

Would be very very creepy behaviour if it were true Colin. Hope you've got proof of this deluded, paranoid, wild and liberous accusation?

Yes they have Colin, check again.

Punished because he was caught Colin. But what about the behaviour Colin, was it acceptable in your eyes?

Not really no tez. was running off with my £200 given in good faith acceptable behaviour in your eyes

Not really no tez. was running off with my £200 given in good faith acceptable behaviour in your eyes

Unfortunately for you, the running off was done above board under current FSA Rules, in other words 'Within Law'.

Any comments on Rushe not paying a penny to creditors?

Back