• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

FA Vase Draw

I think I will go down to Walsall to watch the vase game if ours is off. Doubtless Wayne will be there for an official look at them!

Richard

IS Off as it now is !!

Frank F
Frank
I can give you a lift but doubt I will get away from Weaverham until 1ish should be ok as it is about 75 minutes drive. Could you get to Greenbank station, the woodpecker or Gadbrook so we can meet up and lose the time wasting of going into town? My phone is 074 76 96 12 60 or 853456 if you want to speak further.

Value for money down at Wolverhampton Sporting ... H-T 3-3

Look forward to the match reports on here.

Reactions: Tez
Looking forward to any YouTube footage that becomes available too. The goal clips on twitter indicate the pitch is a tad on the heavy side.

158 there today, how many ‘74 fans were amongst them?

Thought that Leighton were fortunate in their win, two goals from corner's scrambled in,. both kicks with the ball illegally a foot out of the designated area with the liner in position to over rule.

But !, of the two I would prefer to take then on than the Wolves even with the longer travel.

Both attack minded teams or did they forget their defensive duties? Seemed to be quite an “entertaining” first half.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A reasonable interview. They really were a moaning bunch esp their numbers 6 and 8. I am not sure the no 8 liked us and our comments! He is quite useful with set pieces

Back