• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

FA Vase Draw

Away to Wolverhampton or leytontown

Wish i could tune in, unfortunately i can't get talk sport 2, ,to work on my pc. Most frustrating.

Full Draw

Bracknell v Marske
Melksham v Thatcham
Stockton v Windsor
Wolverhampton / Leighton v 1874

That's a good draw, even though we're away we've managed to avoid the north east sides which is always a bonus.

We have also avoided Thatcham who are on a long winning streak.

So it's a trip to either the West Midlands or Bedfordshire. Don't mind which, but we will just have to wait and see. A good away day for the Green army.

Don't think the draw could have been any kinder, away yes but both Winsford and Witton are at home on the Saturday, no ground rental fee, we have avoided the 'big names', both Wolverhampton and Leighton Buzzard are closer than all the other clubs, great away day for the fans, only 60 miles for a spying trip and manager can see both teams play. \
is it too early to say when your names on it!!!

According to the maps app on my phone, its about 1 1/2 hours to Wolverhampton Sporting and about 3 hours to Leighton Town so we could ideally do with Wolverhampton winning really

Leighton average 101 at home this season and can’t find any info for Wolves. But no reason we can’t turn either of these games in to a home game

Not counting chickens yet but that draw is probably the best chance to get through to the last four, then it's a two legged semi final.

Leighton average 101 at home this season and can’t find any info for Wolves. But no reason we can’t turn either of these games in to a home game

They got 98 the last vase home game. They're step 6 too, but averaging a huge 4.5 goals a game.

They got 98 the last vase home game. They're step 6 too, but averaging a huge 4.5 goals a game.

Noticed that goal scoring rate, and their boss still classes them as underdogs against Leighton.

Mind games, or are Leighton a force to be reckoned with?

I glad someone mentioned Leighton Buzzard as I assumed it as Leytonstone in East London. Either way they will get a damned good thrashing!

Back