• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

FA RULES FOR 'OFFICIAL' FORUMS

Jamie is very angry isn't he? :) ......maybe now regretting backing Rushe and realising 1874 was the way to go but he would never admit he got it wrong...... love to see how he defends Rushe on this one!!

Yes , I have broken into into your big GLASS HOUSE that you all live in - it's even got 1874 panels :)
Did you get Colin's permission to break in! you pair seem to have a bromance going on!! ;)
And yes I can have my opinion on here, unlike your pathetic forum that you've banned me from 3 times because you don't want to answer the questions that need to be answered!! :D

Jamie is very angry isn't he? :) ......maybe now regretting backing Rushe and realising 1874 was the way to go but he would never admit he got it wrong...... love to see how he defends Rushe on this one!!
I think you'll find Jamie has his head very much buried in the sand. (Next to Colin Buckley!!)
He and his little band of merry men really believe Rushe will change their fortunes and build them a new ground back in Northwich!! :D
What they seem to forget is that Rushe has caused Vics two relegations, lost them the ground (despite promises and assurances that it would be bought!), and is currently, I believe bankrupt!! :facepalm
Ive tried to get sensible answers to the who, when and how type of questions but as I said, all I received was a ban!! o_O

Perhaps we should ban Jamie (it would be better for him as he's currently embarrassing himself on here!) :(

Bblackie that's exactly why we shouldn't and probably aren't going to ban him, he is embarrassing himself!! Besides every time he has opened his mouth about 1874 we always get more members for it I say we continue to allow him to "break in" air his opinion democratically and then people can see what they are letting themselves in for if the go to NVFC

Bblackie that's exactly why we shouldn't and probably aren't going to ban him, he is embarrassing himself!! Besides every time he has opened his mouth about 1874 we always get more members for it I say we continue to allow him to "break in" air his opinion democratically and then people can see what they are letting themselves in for if the go to NVFC
Fair point Ben.
Perhaps, being as im such a bad person and currently banned from the Vics forum, Jamie will answer my questions on here for all to see (starts to hold his breath!! :muted)

All your banned from having is Jamie or Colin's opinion it's no great loss, people that support nvfc dint ask questions or voice there own personal opinion, they just follow orders blindly, and unfortunately they are heading into another "charge of the light brigade" disaster
Personally I think the door should always be open for them to come over if they ever wanted, trust me I don't think it ever will

Back