• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

FA RULES FOR 'OFFICIAL' FORUMS

They seem obsessed with that £210. They'll need a hell of a lot more money than that to save them!

The purpose of the topic and point Im trying to make is that we decided to move away from an official forum due to FA rules/regulations and restrictions regarding the management of the forum. However those rules/regulations are been constantly breached by official Northwich Victoria Football club forum moderators, the very people who should be enforcing these rules/regulations.

Not only breach of rules but blatant libel against our ST by accusation of fraud.

Not intended as a pop at anyone - Having just viewed the NVFC forum, I would suggest a dignified silence from our end whilst they attempt to work out their current difficulties.

Fingers crossed for # BAM2 - you never know, stranger things have happened - if its on drag as many down as you can!!

Reactions: Ben
"..... however it would be expected named individuals had attended the FA's 'safeguarding young people workshop' " :rolleyes: Do I sense a road trip Edge? I'll bring the sandwiches and Alan can bring the flask ;)

We're unofficial so sod the FA :)

Oh, and there I was, filling the flask with whiskey tea ready for the trip. :(

I am sure Tony won't mind me commenting that he wouldn't know a dignified silence if attacked him in full neon outfit down the alleyway next to Birtwisle's. And quite right too. ;)

hahaha like james wood (BOARD MEMBER) and co's comments regular slagging Vics fans off and calling them names on the old forum, and that set-to he had with Mark Ollier. who was actually RIGHT

Yes , I have broken into into your big GLASS HOUSE that you all live in - it's even got 1874 panels :)

Some facts about Fibreglass:
"A lightweight, extremely strong, and robust material.”
“Has few natural enemies.”
“The uses are as vast as the imagination itself of the creator.”
“Long lasting.”
“A tough material that has the ability to withstand sudden blows or shocks without breaking.”

Good analogy for 1874 - thanks Jamie.

Back