• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

FA Cup

Tez

Administrator
Forum Staff
Game Player 5
Jun 24, 2013
With the draw due out tomorrow, which club would you like to be pulled out of the hat, bearing in mind our options will be limited to those who participate at our particular Step of the football ladder.

A winnable home draw will do me.

Or a nice trip to a winnable away tie

The question is who can we draw??? Just our league?? Midlands league??? Yorkshire league??? If we draw home and Winsford doo i guess they take prority and we play friday night live on ITV 1??

Asked the very same question on the NWCL Facebook page Richard. I thought that perhaps we'd be restricted to a fairly local regional group at this early stage, but the feedback I've had suggests this may not necessarily be so. I guess we'll just have to see what the magic of the cup provides us with tomorrow.

16th August Extra-prelim
30th Aug Pre-lim
6th Sep Vase 1st Q
13th Sep FA Cip 1st Q

Is the Vase draw tomorrow as well?

I'm pretty sure its the NWCFL minus the most Northern clubs (Nelson upwards) AND the clubs from the NCEL that will be in our regionalised pot.

Basically we can go all the way over to Hull.

Sad as it seems .... this is all getting rather exciting :scarf:

My guess is, we'll either draw Linnets or Nelson away after all that ;)

Rumours are that 1.45 ppg at step 6 is the cut-off this season. That means the top 8 from the NWCFL D1 of last season should be in the draw.

Rumours are that 1.45 ppg at step 6 is the cut-off this season. That means the top 8 from the NWCFL D1 of last season should be in the draw.
Is that what time the draw is 1.45pm or am i miss reading it??? booked the day off this morning..

I think the draw is around 1pm.

I think 1.45 ppg means 1.45 Points Per Game so anyone in NWCFL Div 1 Step 6 that got more than 52.2 points (36 * 1.45) gets in the cup!

No idea when the draw is or when it's announced though.

Maine Road at home according to Ian Burke

Interesting! Chance for revenge AND we have Mr Connors!

Winsford also drawn at home so maybe a Sunday KO?

Winners of the Cup tie are at home to Prescot Cables
Winners of the Vase tie play Wigan Robin Park

Back