• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Ellis Allen

Just to get back on topic - sort of
I've not heard negativity towards the players but maybe that's because of where I stand

I just want to wish Ellis all the best. I think he was probably rushed back too soon after his injuries & operations which affected his form & we've not seen the best of him this season.

Yesterday was a huge opportunity to have the drum going and have big support behind the team. Apart from a few minutes at the start and 10 minutes or so when we scored you could only hear the Witton supporters. Players can feed off the noise and get motivated by it. The atmosphere is something that we can affect. There's no reason why we can't have the same energy at a home game as an away game.
Sorry don't moan about the fans not signing if you cant be bother to do singing with them i use to play and i have stop because I got fed up with people like you moan about atmosphere don't do anything to help

I'm not getting into an argument with you.

I go home and away. I chant, I encourage, I promote online.
I have the spots where I stand in the first and second halves.
I put a lot of time and effort into the club. I don't have to, but it's something that I choose to do.

Enjoy the rest of 2023 and hope to see you at a game in 2024.

Just to get back on topic - sort of
I've not heard negativity towards the players but maybe that's because of where I stand

I just want to wish Ellis all the best. I think he was probably rushed back too soon after his injuries & operations which affected his form & we've not seen the best of him this season.
Tend to agree with you Edge, but I think that Ellis was as keen to come back as Bo and Goody did. But I don’t think he was as good when he came back as he was prior to his unfortunate accident.

I think Ellis suffered from a bit of low confidence after coming back and a back four that wasn’t settled didn’t help.
We just need a couple of wins to try and get us all a bit more upbeat

Back