• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Colne (H) - 14th March

Jack Owen

Too much time on my hands
Aug 4, 2013
Poster for our next home game vs Colne FC

Colne currently sit in 6th place in the league and are bang in form topping the charts with Congleton,

Should be a very tough task for our lads, they will be bringing a fair amount with them and they make a lot of noise!

Get down to Winsford and cheer on our lads! Were still in with a chance!

Feel free to use the poster for whatever, lets start getting our crowds back in to the 300's! :scarf:

1874 v Colne.jpg

Hear the Red Army are bringing a coach full. Should be a good atmosphere.

Bringing this back up to the top...

Whole week until this game now, would be nice to get a big crowd towards 400 for this one!

Spread the word etc!

Going for a well battled 2-1 win with a crowed of 332

3-2 with an attendance of 302

Colne and their fans were excellent when we played them in the league earlier this season. Will be a tough game.

2-1 1874
Att: 312

Can't make this one, I've got an operation tomorrow evening so won't be allowed to drive after general anaesthetic and will be still very sore. I say 2-1 us with 378 attendance, COYG

You could be right we have had a bit of rain but should stop lunch time today so fingers crossed.
Really want to watch the game.

Going for a 3-0 win to 1874 with a crowd of 402

Goals from beadle, sakeel and DT with around 80 coming from Colne

Cant make this one, sorry. Holiday!!
Some one grab the Drum and make a noise.
Good luck, see you all Tuesday.

Not our finest day. We didn't take our chances, they did.

Yeah we just weren't at the races today, and they came into this bang in form. Beads doesn't look like he's back up to 100% fitness, JJ hasn't quite bedded in yet and we really missed a presence in the centre of midfield.

Bad day at the office, we all have them. We move onwards, and upwards.

yes not good today they seemed to want it more, Around 20 from Colne but thought they would bring more., Don't know why we didn't appeal the sendings off like Runcorn did certainly missed those 2 today in midfield.

The Appeals would have cost us a reasonable sum of money. While in no way doubting the innocence of either player, does the available footage provide sufficient evidence to overturn the decision? Is it not also possible that by appealing we ran the risk of increased bans if we'd been unsuccessful. Overall I think the Club made the right decision given the evidence available?

Can't comment on the game. Disappointing to lose, but we've plenty of scope still for nailing that third spot still and so long as the team can draw positives from the game, no real harm done.

Not sure there were any positives to draw Tez! Still in agreement that we'll finish 3rd this season, using that as a platform for next to hopefully build on.

On a side note, when Welstead went off why did it take that long to get a replacement on the field? Not that it made any difference to the result but I know there have been numerous occasions where subs have been left too late, not made at all, players carried on with knocks when evident they should come off, which all have put us at a disadvantage in those games in my opinion.

Back