• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Clitheroe v 74

I wonder if accessing the internet to promote the club might be more fruitful including websites specially for the Northwich area such as Northwich Life to complement any leafletting or canvassing.
I’ve done this for years, but its literally just me doing it. People are probably sick of seeing my posts asking people to attend.

If anyone wants to join in and start sharing fixtures etc please do

If whoever is in charge of the fantasy football could drop me some information, happy to join and pay towards it if it’s a paid league.
I think if people are added now then points in the league start from the next gameweek. You're welcome to join by all means, but you will be starting at 0 points, unfortunately!

If we hadn't of lost the players we have from last year's team and they were still in our current team I would agree that that is on the managers, however they have brought in a number of lads who are in the 18-22 range (Eric is 17) and they are just learning the game at a senior level so it takes time and patience, I myself was critical of the young nature of the squad at the start of the season and felt that we needed a few more older experienced players to go with Matt and Jonah to help guide the new young lads, however this is the position that we are in and these are the players that the managers have been able to bring in and so we need to get on with it
Josh, you’re forgetting that even with the likes of Liam, Kenzie and Joe, our form dipped alarmingly in the second half of last season.

I make it that after the Macc win we had 20 points from 11 games and only subsequently managed 25 points from 27.

This season we’re on 14 from 13. By my calculations we’ve therefore only managed 39 points in 40 games. Less than a point a game over the course of what amounts to a season. That’s relegation form.

This is on the managers. Nobody else.

I think if people are added now then points in the league start from the next gameweek. You're welcome to join by all means, but you will be starting at 0 points, unfortunately!
I’m comfortable with that, assuming the league just rolls over into next season or is a new league set up every season? Happy to join if anyone has a link

Back