• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Big game tonight!

Brilliant! The Formby game is going to be huge, can't wait! We have every chance now! #promotiondecider

Just got back from probably one of the best non-league games I have ever seen!!

Where do I start. Rochdale's formation was more like a 4-1-5. The ball was hardly in midfield it was goalmouth action all the way. It could easily have been 8-6 again to either team. Formby certainly had more of the ball and chances, but the quality of Rochdales forward play was amazing. Their finishing was clinical.

Agree with the Formby choice for MoM, there was only one option. The Rochdale keeper. Time after time he pulled off cracking saves. One in the first half was "Banks" like from the bottom corner on to the post and bar. Put that together with a brilliant penalty save from Formby's captain. It was gripping throughout and I kicked every ball!!

Just a word about the pitch. The pictures that we all saw on twitter surely put this game in doubt. But the area in question was rolled and smooth. Yes it was soft and the ball stuck a few times, but that just added to the excitement. No way was it dangerous. Makes you wonder about Tuesday which was much better than tonight!!

All up for grabs now!!

Thought my twitter feed from @Formby had been hijacked tonight. Edge of seat stuff from afar, and they've done us a huge favour there.

Just to put a slight dampener on proceedings, I will be there on 19th and I have yet to see us win.

Bank account details can be made available to anyone prepared to invest a substantial sum in keeping me in Dorset that weekend. ;)

Back