• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Bamber Bridge v Zombie JRFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A picture paints a thousand words, so let's simplify it with a dot to dot graph.
I call this 'A portrait of a dicktator owned football club' by Companies House.

Screenshot_2015-04-30-12-02-46-1.png

Note in 2009 JRFC were debt free, can you see the pattern forming in 'Net Worth' Col?

2014 (£-300,000)
2015 (£-370,000)

It also suggests that the debt is being formed as a loan to the club, with the donor becoming a major creditor of JRFC maybe in case of another administration..... But that's just speculation.

Last edited:
Correct yes Uncle Jim has put alot of money in to the club over the last few years to keep it going. Do you think the figure would be higher or lower than that if we were still playing at the VS. Take the 2011 figure for example when all the fixtures were played in Northwich at the VS when you were Vics fans. Scalling that up to 2015 that would be would a debt of £500,000.

The 2013 Season at Stafford we lost £73,000. less than 2011 at the VS. Wondering what the figures would be like all you guys had of stuck behind the club. Lets work it our now say 300 extra fans paying a average of £6 between adults and concessions x 21 games £37800, would have meant a loss of approx £35,000. Obv we would have had income from Cup competitions and programme sales and other matchday items too and if a few hundred pounds a week knocked of the wage bill could have seen Vics nearly break even that year. That's why i'm still puzzled about you guys moaning moaning moaning all the time about losing the Victoria Stadium. You also seem to be under the impression that renting Wittons ground costs more than playing at the Victoria stadium

Colin and whoever is writing for him will never get it and genuinely believe their re-written version of the past. We can't support Vic's because of the lies and financial irregularities, you can and that's your choice - there's just no point trying to justify it to us.

What the hell are you rambling on about? As you have been told on countless occasions, when he took over from the Walrus he also AGREED to take on ALL his debts as agreed under the CVA, he told us time and time again the deal on the ground was 95% done, (never anywhere near as he couldn't give assurances as to where his money was coming from). If Vics were to be liquidated then so be it - that happens to companies that can't live within their means - nobody gives a crap about emotion when it come to business, and the creditors knew that, what they did NOT expect was for your white knight to agree to pay them a proportion of the debt back and then not receive one "Bean". Where is Nick now btw? Better to have re-started at the bottom, maybe we could have agreed a deal for the VS, maybe not, we bloody well would have tried and one thing is for sure the banks would have looked far more favorably on us than they ever did with him- a moot point now, but what has happened is the VS went anyway due to HIS actions and he split the fanbase further by his bizarre statements and business practices.
95% of the fanbase understand Colin, why can't you, or is it that you are just a bit too close to "the problem"?
One question you never answer though is where exactly does a registered bankrupt get the money to "indirectly" fund your club from? 'Cos it aint through sponsorship, or attendances.

Oh and it's Cuckoo. Maybe if you read back your posts to yourself before hitting send you wouldn't appear so dim.

Funny how folk say we could of done this and could of done that, but we didn't

Vics were not under a CVA when Saint Connett left. We did however have a 7 day winding up order imposed onto the Club by Hodgkinsons to stump up £50,000 for the cost of the pitch that saint Connett never paid for. We also had the leccy supply cut off as Saint Connett never paid one single leccy bill and ran it up to £90k meaning the VS would have failed any Ground inspection had that not been paid. We also owed the players 12 weeks unpaid wages, other football clubs and other costs associated with the ground and a part of the tax bill was paid off to. I know Mr rogers does not believe any of the above but its true

Sorry about my spelling I was in a bit of a Rushe this morning. The Cup money was more than enough to pay of the agreed CVA, But Vics, Its creditors nor Mr Rushe got a penny of it. Why didn't the halfwits at the FA not Ensure that the money was to be solely used to pay back Creditors.

While you are bankrupt, you can't act as a company director. The armed forces and the police don't employ bankrupts. You can't be a postman handling mail that may contain cheques. There are also restrictions on bankrupts in the legal and accountancy professions.

People who are Bankrupt are still allowed to earn a living,

Haven't you guys though be going around spreading lies about Vics "Vics will never return to Northwich" "rushey wants to keep vics in flixton forever" "Vics have been booted out of the FA CUP" "Vics have changed there name to Flixton Victoria" plus many more. Rogers and Ollier went round spreading lies about me but your still buds with them. My all time Fav whopper though. "we will not start up a new club whilst Vics exists, No intentions whatsoever"

Don't you have an article on your failure this week to write? Plus an "interview" to produce

Certainly more than one person judging my the last couple of posts.

Either way ..... Kerching ...... Thanks the Colin conglomerate ..... it all helps .... and we are grateful .... no .... reallyimage.jpg

Time to move on, you can lead a horse and all that. I'm going to try not to bite in future as he/they are obviously dense as a black hole. I get the feeling they feed off attention so my half year resolution will be to starve them of it. No more.

Well we certainly have moved on Chris (int 74 brill) but you are right, we must concentrate on the many positives at our club and leave the rest behind. I've passed a couple of comments over the last week, unlike me as I let most of it wash over me, but it saddens me when I read some things that I know are untrue or where innocent parties are brought into conversations. However it does us no favours to go over old ground, so 74 all the way.

I think that Chubbs is right that Colin feeds off the attention, so no more.

We cannot reason with Colin or his "alter egos" although I suspect that they are so keen for us to know "The facts according to JR and Nuttall" because they realize that there is no future for JRFC unless we all come flooding back to support them.
Lets just drop it and move on as we have more important things to do.

Edge has suggested that we hit the "Ignore" button on Colin's identification and then we don't have to listen to him anymore and I have.

Last edited:
I know I said leave them to it,but if they are talking about lies what about the one from the gang of three.(if we sold the Drill Field we would have no dept's,a new ground and £500000 in the bank)and look what happened,we would not be where we are today.
As from now I think as I said before Colin and co should be stopped from posting on here.

Pity that Colin doesn't see that the cowards at JRFC are using him for their own protection, Colon is a condom for their insatiable need to promote lies and deception without risk of disciplinary action by the FA for breaching Social Media rules.

When faced with facts from a Government website where his beloved JRFC is registered, he still denounces the truth and believes everything he's told by the muppets that lost the DF and the VS.

The dig at Martin Peake for exmple is an horrendous own goal when their own (Ex) Chairman is a registered Bankrupt.

His reward for putting himself in a vulnerable position is a pat on the head, which is more than enough to keep any lapdog happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back