• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Bamber Bridge v Zombie JRFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is online at the official JRFC website with the other JRFC apologist blaming 1874, Witton, HMRC, The FA, Flixton, Connett, the phases of the Moon, and the loss of his sponsors £200 for their defeat last night.
Personally I would have thought it easier to phone him.

What you waffling on about lord flashy. No Vics fans have posted anything of the like. Vics are coming home and we are all happy as larry. Great to see some more Vics Fans there last night who have not been for a while to add to the ones who came to the witton match on thursday, was a bit like being back in the waterstreet end last night the noise we all made. slowly and surely people are starting to return and its great. got a nice potential Boxing day Derby with our Landlords to look forward next season too. We're all very proud of all the effort the players have put in this season and lots of great stuff going on at the club right now.

Lord Flashy to prove Mr Rogers is telling porkies about me, at your next howdown at the home of a convicted fraudster ask around and see if anybody gave me any money for it.

Cheers

Are you high? Or did you learn to spell? I have to admit you do very well to copy and paste what Jamie wants you too

This is not the work of the self inflicted compulsive liar Colon Buckley its the words of the almost convicted OAP bully Jammie Dewdrop.

Anyone ever remember Jammie Dewdrop kicking off about Rushe a few years ago over unpaid wages? Called Rushe all the names under the sun..... Now bestest bumchums.

Last edited:
Colin.

I was being sarcastic!

What are the great things going on at JRFC right now?

I have no doubt that more people will turn up at Witton rather than Flixton, perhaps 50 rather than 30 but would that make it sustainable in the longer term and is there a sustainable financial model in place so that you don't have to undergo the trials and tribulations of the past.

Do you not worry about having no input or influence over the decision making process as JR and Mr Nuttall are on public record as dismissing any influence or control by their clubs fans or are you just hoping for the best and that JR and his mystery investors will come good?

"Mindless Optimism" which was the defence of Lt George in Blackadder goes Forth does not really constitute a realistic plan for the future and that is why I challenge your assumptions.

In my opinion JRFC will not see the season out at Witton.

Over to you or your "alter ego" I await your response.

Last edited:
What you waffling on about lord flashy. No Vics fans have posted anything of the like. Vics are coming home and we are all happy as larry. Great to see some more Vics Fans there last night who have not been for a while to add to the ones who came to the witton match on thursday, was a bit like being back in the waterstreet end last night the noise we all made. slowly and surely people are starting to return and its great. got a nice potential Boxing day Derby with our Landlords to look forward next season too. We're all very proud of all the effort the players have put in this season and lots of great stuff going on at the club right now.

Lord Flashy to prove Mr Rogers is telling porkies about me, at your next howdown at the home of a convicted fraudster ask around and see if anybody gave me any money for it.

Cheers

Colon - Is the 'some more' Vics fans who attended last nights game the six behind the goal in the picture I have enclosed the link to?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mr Edgerton and his son? Wow, nice to know that the Vics intelligentsia are back following their club.

Think that there are 7 of you in the pic.

Hardly going to pay the rental at WP is it?

Notice that you also haven't taken up the chance I gave you to decry Jim's reprehensible behaviour in not paying off the debts to a school and local businesses that he said he would under the legally binding CVA that he freely entered into.

I can only presume from this that you fully condone his actions.

If this is the case, then it is clear to me any many others who helped you over many years to attend the 500+ Vics games you say you have that you have now sunk to the same level as the pond-life that is JR and his apologists such as Dew-drop.

Shame on you.

Your parents must be so proud to have a son like you....

What he singularly fails to comprehend is the fact that people have memories, we remember why we set up our club, the reasons why, are still in charge at Vics, Derek is Chair in name only, the fact that Rushe was at the Witton game proves that - as a Witton fan said "swanning around like he owns the place". The vast, VAST majority of support for the green half of the town is now with us - people know what they get with us.
People like Colin don't care for truth & honesty in football, to them it is somehow detached from the real world by misguided loyalty and covered in a blanket of "my team come what may". Surely that is not how life should be?

Don't think we need to stop Colin and co from posting on here.......we just need to ignore their posts, don't reply to them in fact try not to mention them, I'm sure even Colin would get bored with it.....eventually.
Might be hard for one or two 1874 fans to do (Tony !!) But I too am fed up with reading the illiterate bile Colin posts.

We must not forget that Mr Nuttall was one of the "Gang of Three" whose policies led to the disastrous move and loss of the Drill Field. He is as guilty as JR for the situation that the club finds itself in.

The debt to the School was incurred by St' Connett in the Steve Burr's Era. Never saw any of you guys volunteering to pay it off at the meeting at the Floatel. In fact your only plan was to leave Vics to be liquidated which would have also lead to the school be screwed and would of lead Vics to Oblivion. Jim Rushe and Nick Bone paid off more than half off saint connetts. He sorry he never paid it all off for you and didn't buy the ground for you. Think you the ones Chubbs who live in cookoo land expecting all that to happen in a few years

Don't think we need to stop Colin and co from posting on here.......we just need to ignore their posts, don't reply to them in fact try not to mention them, I'm sure even Colin would get bored with it.....eventually.
Might be hard for one or two 1874 fans to do (Tony !!) But I too am fed up with reading the illiterate bile Colin posts.

Fair point G2, but I'm sure we are all enriched by Colin's words, whether they are seen as wise ones or otherwise.

#kerching ..... That'll do nicelyimage.jpg

The debt to the School was incurred by St' Connett in the Steve Burr's Era. Never saw any of you guys volunteering to pay it off at the meeting at the Floatel. In fact your only plan was to leave Vics to be liquidated which would have also lead to the school be screwed and would of lead Vics to Oblivion. Jim Rushe and Nick Bone paid off more than half off saint connetts. He sorry he never paid it all off for you and didn't buy the ground for you. Think you the ones Chubbs who live in cookoo land expecting all that to happen in a few years

Col! If you truly believe that crock of shit then you seriously need to read this......

You're being brainwashed with lies and deception, its mental abuse.

http://verbalabusejournals.com/about-abuse/brainwashing-and-domestic-abuse/brainwashing-steps/

Strange that all your symptoms are listed.

Last edited:

What the hell are you rambling on about? As you have been told on countless occasions, when he took over from the Walrus he also AGREED to take on ALL his debts as agreed under the CVA, he told us time and time again the deal on the ground was 95% done, (never anywhere near as he couldn't give assurances as to where his money was coming from). If Vics were to be liquidated then so be it - that happens to companies that can't live within their means - nobody gives a crap about emotion when it come to business, and the creditors knew that, what they did NOT expect was for your white knight to agree to pay them a proportion of the debt back and then not receive one "Bean". Where is Nick now btw? Better to have re-started at the bottom, maybe we could have agreed a deal for the VS, maybe not, we bloody well would have tried and one thing is for sure the banks would have looked far more favorably on us than they ever did with him- a moot point now, but what has happened is the VS went anyway due to HIS actions and he split the fanbase further by his bizarre statements and business practices.
95% of the fanbase understand Colin, why can't you, or is it that you are just a bit too close to "the problem"?
One question you never answer though is where exactly does a registered bankrupt get the money to "indirectly" fund your club from? 'Cos it aint through sponsorship, or attendances.

Oh and it's Cuckoo. Maybe if you read back your posts to yourself before hitting send you wouldn't appear so dim.

This kind of thing isn't going to get us anywhere. If Colin continues to want to tie himself to the mast of that sinking ship, then let him do so. It doesn't do us any favours getting into slanging matches about a football club that we no longer support.

We took everything good that was left and put it into 1874. That's the future, not Colin, and not his mystery £200. I suggest we leave him to it.

Reactions: Ben
What the hell are you rambling on about? As you have been told on countless occasions, when he took over from the Walrus he also AGREED to take on ALL his debts as agreed under the CVA, he told us time and time again the deal on the ground was 95% done, (never anywhere near as he couldn't give assurances as to where his money was coming from). If Vics were to be liquidated then so be it - that happens to companies that can't live within their means - nobody gives a crap about emotion when it come to business, and the creditors knew that, what they did NOT expect was for your white knight to agree to pay them a proportion of the debt back and then not receive one "Bean". Where is Nick now btw? Better to have re-started at the bottom, maybe we could have agreed a deal for the VS, maybe not, we bloody well would have tried and one thing is for sure the banks would have looked far more favorably on us than they ever did with him- a moot point now, but what has happened is the VS went anyway due to HIS actions and he split the fanbase further by his bizarre statements and business practices.
95% of the fanbase understand Colin, why can't you, or is it that you are just a bit too close to "the problem"?
One question you never answer though is where exactly does a registered bankrupt get the money to "indirectly" fund your club from? 'Cos it aint through sponsorship, or attendances.

Oh and it's Cuckoo. Maybe if you read back your posts to yourself before hitting send you wouldn't appear so dim.

JRFC 2007 formed on exiting administration after agreeing the CVA. Not one penny paid to creditors and JRFC 2004 wound up leaving JRFC 2007 debt free. So how on earth can they now be minus £250k?

JRFC CCJ's.jpeg

I wonder what Witton fans would think if CCJ's and Bailiffs started turning up at Wincham Park?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back