• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

AFC liverpool Who's going, attendance and score please!

From someone not at the game - I am building up a good picture here of strengths and weaknesses, positives and negatives, and areas of some contention (!). But that's what this place is all about - for fans to tell it how they see it. I'd rather have that than a few tame words of praise for a plucky performance in defeat. On balance the impression I get is that it was a damn sight better than Sunday, even though we didn't convert the chances we made. The overall impression is one of positivity, but areas of concern to fans who care about the future progress of their team. That'll do me. And I haven't spotted "abuse" of any player (as mentioned in one post). I'd like to think a moderator would have stamped on that if so.
Anyway, it's a bit better than arguing about myriad off-field issues ...

Very frustrating night, I thought we were the better team, at least good enough for a point but that's football. They took there one chance (off the back of his head!) and we wasted too many to count. We had improved on our performance on Sunday, the main improvement? Saki starting and deservedly winning MOM. I just think we didn't have the luck you need in a match, maybe we used it all up against Maine road?The crowd of 316 for a mid week game is amazing and full credit must be given to the AFC fans, although the two with the rattles were irrating lol.

Tarryn had a fantastic night and got to see her favourite player saki, got a picture with him and mike Brandon, you have to love this club.

And getting a hug of the amazing vicki England was the highlight :)

We go again, head up lads play like that more and we won't have many arguments
I love this club!!!
:scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:

Last edited:
Very frustrating night, I thought we were the better team, at least good enough for a point but that's football. They took there one chance (off the back of his head!) and we wasted too many to count. We had improved on our performance on Sunday, the main improvement? Saki starting and deservedly winning MOM. I just think we didn't have the luck you need in a match, maybe we used it all up against Maine road?The crowd of 316 for a mid week game is amazing and full credit must be given to the AFC fans, although the two with the rattles were irrating lol.

Tarryn had a fantastic night and got to see her favourite player saki, got a picture with him and mike Brandon, you have to love this club.

I love this club!!!
Looking forward to more drum lessons off Tarryn next time your here.

Hi Steve she does love that drum!! Here's a picture of her not from last night but from last season against widnes!
It was a pleasure to see you both. Its moments like this that make our football club so special.

Hi Steve she does love that drum!! Here's a picture of her not from last night but from last season against widnes!
Thats a photo for the programme.
Got a framed photo of my son playing that drum at the VS when he was 10.

I love this club!!!

A couple of fantastic photos of Tarryn with the lads. They sum up the spirit of this Club. A real family atmosphere, where the players enjoy mixing with the fans and vice versa. Hope she had a great time, she can't half kick a ball !!!

Oh you old smoothy!! It was lovely to see you both and made my night too! To be honest, it is times like that when I see supporters making such an effort and have massive smiles, that I know what we are doing is so good and worthwhile and so right!

Back