• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

AFC liverpool Who's going, attendance and score please!

Att 310 and sorry to say if the team that has played like the last two games turns up..1-2 defeat.....but hopefully wrong!
This will be a good benchmark as to where we are capable of finishing.

3 of us going.

This will be a tough game, so I'm going for a 2-1 defeat. Draw would be excellent.

Att - 299

Me, my lucky green socks and my team sheets are ready to go!
An attendance above 250 would be fab, if '74 score more than AFCL, well that would be fab too :):scarf:

Positive thinking needed! 2-0 to 1874 with just over 300 in attendance!

I can't possibly be there but I'll be supporting the lads in spirit on the live updates.
Going to be a tough one against a side who have started the season well.
1-1 & 315 att

Too far for me now, Saki will justify his selection and spur us to a 2-1 win in front of 302.
LiveUpdates awaits this part of the Dorset contingent, represented ably at the BS tonight by TimBen & Tarryn

Oh well. As the proverb says, one defeat doesn't make a season.

On the plus side, 316 is another solid attendance. There were 238 at tonight's Poole Town Southern League Premier match - that's from a population of 147,000.

Much better performance than sunday especially first half and should have been 2 up, Second half much the better team but created no chances and I don't think we had a shot on goal, All they wanted to do was hoof the ball and thats how the goal was scored.
Well if thats the standard of refereeing its time to worry, Near the end our forward goes for a ball and the ref does not blow, Their keeper gets the ball charges at Brandon and he gives them a free kick, Sorry it has to be a penalty.
Got to take our chances.

Great attendance great support, better performance than Sunday, best away following seen in the league, saki very good tonight, hurst is past it sorry if it upsets anyone but there we go!

Daylight robbery!!
80% of the play! no luck! and they score off their only shot on target!!
Some days there's no justice in football!

Agree with the above - a much better performance first half but failed to take any of the chances we created, with Liverpool looking dangerous going forward
Second half they seemed to be happy with a point and were very solid preventing us from creating too much although Connor & Ward went close.

Need to start taking our chances.

Another awful game from Ward, get him dropped. Might do him some good!

MOM - Sakky

The only thing we missed in the first half was Mike Brandon and then we would of been 2-0 at half time, the changes made were too late. We have beat better teams than this, its a shame as we were the better team for 60-70 mins of the game, Maine Road weren't any worst than these.

Back