• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

A HELPING HAND

CJ you are making a complete fool of yourself,with your lack of knowledge of the history of your club,and the insulting of well respected historian's who research their fact's.
I have told you why we wont change until the "facts" prove otherwise, I have not insulted the Vics historians only in your head and by the way they are not the only historians. Give facts if you can other than the ones already which PROVE nothing! And the only fool is you even by your own fans for continuously dragging this up on your forum. My last word on it until you change your daft name and or Witton board accept some new facts not nebulous theories, We will concentrate on the future, but I can see why you live in the past.

I have told you why we wont change until the "facts" prove otherwise, I have not insulted the Vics historians only in your head and by the way they are not the only historians. Give facts if you can other than the ones already which PROVE nothing! And the only fool is you even by your own fans for continuously dragging this up on your forum. My last word on it until you change your daft name and or Witton board accept some new facts not nebulous theories, We will concentrate on the future, but I can see why you live in the past.

Calm down CJ you will wet your self getting worked up like that.

I hope WHS Alan Lowe with be including a chapter in the new witton history book of the 3-0 thrashing in the mid Cheshire senior cup in 2016,may I suggest a couple of titles for this section.OUTPLAYED>OUT THOUGHT >OUT SUNG or WITTONS NIGHT OF SHAME I can provide alan photos of the night if required
1 .Witton chairman mark harris looking shell shocked at the end of the game and sobbing quietly in the main stand
2.the very unsporting witton ground staff member trying to mow down the 1874 team with a tractor during the end of match cup presentation and celebrations
3,our brave 1874 club secretary attempting at great personal risk to try and stop this clown(an action during wartime that would have led to the award of a VC)
4.a photo of 1874 chaiman Paul Stockton and top manager Ian Street holding up the trophy in front of the witton main stand
as always your friends at 1874 are always here to help out.do not be afraid to ask for any further help with this project !

CJs claim.
Could not help but to sit and wonder at the comment on the highly authorative research by Paul Lavell and Colin Lynch as being in error of the facts of the local football clubs history, in particular WA, and to accept " an others" as an authoritive source on these matters is beyond logical explanation. Clearly a matter requires an examination of the proven facts claimed by him!!.

yessss another thread about the Mighty Albion started by Toddy, His true colours are starting to show, the games up you little tinker. . Bet he would be the first to complain if another Vics topic was started:facepalm

just protecting our Town club
Therefore nothing for us to worry about young Blackie
I often go shopping in NORTHWICH town, never been to witton town centre!
I believe history is being made daily, and nearly four seasons are in the past, therefore history!
And thirdly...young!!.....hell I wish :(.

try not to be to sensitive .we are just tying to help WHS alan lowe shift a few of his books.alan knows paul lavell the local historian very well and even alan would acknowledge paul has more knowledge on all local clubs than any one else in the area going back to the 1900s.he has written books and articles on northwich victoria witton albion.winsford etc.all of pauls books are available in the ref section of northwich library.if you want to check any facts on witton including formation dates it is all well documented and accurate,i am sure alan will involve paul lavell with the preparation of this book to ensure accuracy for present and future historians. do not blame Toddy for pointing out accurate facts and for always starting interesting debates.that I always find interesting and entertaining.WITTON FANS lighten up and enjoy the banter

Like I'v said in the past Wittoner's and humour don't go together.
But seriously what's the point in history being kept if the fact's are distorted and false,just because it might upset someone the falsehood's should be pointed out and rectified.So if I have upset some Wittoner's tough (would you like to borrow a ladder) oh sorry meant rent.
By the way is it true Jim want's his mower back?.

How about these for the Book Title:

Witton Albion - The Jewel In Northwich's Crown
Witton Albion - The Cream Always Rises To The Top
Witton Albion - Northwich born, Northwich bred
Witton Albion - Are the neighbours away for the weekend, luv?

:happy:scarf:

You know the answer to that matthew don't read em.

Lock the thread sick reading these arguments all the time think you should both argue it out on direct message maybe?

It's in General Chat Matt. Accepted, the thread title isn't quite as obvious as "Vics Aftermath" or "Witton in freefall" but the opening sentence of the opening post gives a rough idea how the thread is likely to proceed ;) If you don't want to read the "banter" (as some might call it) then avoid looking at the thread in future perhaps?

Paul

The Jewel In Northwhich Crown sure you don't mean peat comes out of a bog
The Cream Always Raise's to the top.So does something else
Northwich born and bred but play's in Wincham.
Are the neighbours away,no I am still at home.

It's in General Chat Matt. Accepted, the thread title isn't quite as obvious as "Vics Aftermath" or "Witton in freefall" but the opening sentence of the opening post gives a rough idea how the thread is likely to proceed ;) If you don't want to read the "banter" (as some might call it) then avoid looking at the thread in future perhaps?

Will do just seems most on here has already been discussed on the forum

It's only a bit of fun!....doubt anyone takes it too seriously!......and if they do, well :(.

I see our advice is being taken by the boy's from Wincham,they have signed on some more player's maybe only on loan but it's a step in the right direction.

Real VICS fans want to know where the drill field 'sale' m oney went, ask Mr Barlow & Mr Penny , they love their history !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back