• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

26/27 Squad

Taylor had a good few seasons at Witton so can play at that level. Always good for popping up with a goal. He’s also older and hopefully matured a bit now.
 
I’m happy with this.

Has experience playing at this level with us and Witton and now he’s a bit older will hopefully have matured a little.

A player I rated who has the creative spark we need to set up and score goals and was popular with supporters.

I think a recognisable name is good for drumming up some excitement for the fans.
 
Harry Lynn, a forward, has joined from Stockport Georgians
 
SK announced by Vauxhall 74
Damn! Was really hoping we could keep hold of him, Chris obviously sees a really good player in there so good luck to him at VM
 
Not losing any sleep personally!

Rory and his management team look like they’re building a decent squad and I have every faith that we will have a more than capable squad come the start of the season.
 
Be interesting to see the squad,can't get to the first two friendlies but should be at Maine Rd FC.
 
The 1874 side for the first half at FC St Helens today:

1. Trialist
2. Niall Osborne
3. Taylor Kennerley
4. Niall Fallon
5. Trialist A
6. Trialist B
7. Trialist C
8. Trialist D
9. Harry Lynn
10. Trialist E
11. Trialist F
 
The 1874 side for the first half at FC St Helens today:

1. Trialist
2. Niall Osborne
3. Taylor Kennerley
4. Niall Fallon
5. Trialist A
6. Trialist B
7. Trialist C
8. Trialist D
9. Harry Lynn
10. Trialist E
11. Trialist F
The 1874 side for the first half at FC St Helens today:

1. Trialist
2. Niall Osborne
3. Taylor Kennerley
4. Niall Fallon
5. Trialist A
6. Trialist B
7. Trialist C
8. Trialist D
9. Harry Lynn
10. Trialist E
11. Trialist F
I think that even more members of the Trialist family will be turning out for us in the next few weeks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tez
One 74 side lost 3-0 at FC St Helens. Another 74 eleven beat St Helens Town 4-3. I think I’ve got that right!
 
Not losing any sleep personally!

Rory and his management team look like they’re building a decent squad and I have every faith that we will have a more than capable squad come the start of the season.
Hopefully so but I think both things can be true, I think Sekouba is potentially a very good player
 
Doesn't matter if he was or wasn't as he wouldn't have been able to do anything to keep him anyway.....
How do you know he wouldn’t 🤔 Perhaps a question for a fans forum which presumably will happen at some point🤷🏼‍♂️🤔
I’m sure Rory knows what he’s doing and things will be a little clearer as players are registered and names can appear on them sheets.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ben
Personally thought he had potential, being brutally honest the management team last season didn’t otherwise he’d have got a lot more minutes in the Midlands league.
Mick, I completely agree with you. I was surprised he would follow Chris who did not seem to hold him as high esteem as the fans did. I hope he is better treated this year!
 
Back
Top