• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

2014/2015 Away Travel Service

Are there any places left on the coach? If so, I'll have one. Thanks.

Ben - this may be bad news for you I'm afraid. Unfortunately we do not have the benefit of a coach for the away trip tomorrow. I won't go into detail here as to why but rest assured it certainly isn't the fault of Vicki or anyone else at 1874.

As a result Vicki and Paul have been scurrying around sorting car lifts out for all those who had booked on the coach by the right methods earlier in the week and I am pleased to say tha they have been successful.

Sorry I can't be any more positive about a lift for you but if you want to take a chance and turn up at the meeting point you may be lucky.

Hopefully, going forward all will be well with away travel arrangements but if nothing else this slight hiccup emphasises two points:

1 we have an excellent fan base with car drivers so willing to help out in this "emergency" and

2 it is advise able and much apprecited if supporters can book their places as soon as possible as many already do (although of course I do apprecite that Ben may have only just realised that work commitments now allow him to attend the game)

Brian

Reactions: Ben
Apologies for the late reply and thanks to Brian for posting the message earlier.

As Brian has alluded, it would help us greatly if supporters could indicate their intention to use the Away Travel service as soon as possible. I appreciate that is not always possible, due to other commitments, however we will always do our best to arrange transport for supporters when possible. This particular issue has been 'a one off' and normal service will resume for the FA Vase trip to play Oldham.

I would ask fellow supporters to watch for information on the Club site, as latest details will be there.
http://1874northwich.com/away-travel

To make sure that your request is dealt with promptly, it would be best if you could either phone, text or email the Club. Unfortunately I don't generally get to look through the Forum postings until late at night and therefore won't deal with things quickly or may miss messages completely!

Thanks

Reactions: Ben
Apologies for the late reply and thanks to Brian for posting the message earlier.

As Brian has alluded, it would help us greatly if supporters could indicate their intention to use the Away Travel service as soon as possible. I appreciate that is not always possible, due to other commitments, however we will always do our best to arrange transport for supporters when possible. This particular issue has been 'a one off' and normal service will resume for the FA Vase trip to play Oldham.

I would ask fellow supporters to watch for information on the Club site, as latest details will be there.
http://1874northwich.com/away-travel

To make sure that your request is dealt with promptly, it would be best if you could either phone, text or email the Club. Unfortunately I don't generally get to look through the Forum postings until late at night and therefore won't deal with things quickly or may miss messages completely!

Thanks

Vicki,

Just opened my site to see the bus problem, are we talking about the Bacup game ?.

Frank F

Yes Frank. Vicki and Paul have arranged for enough spaces to be available in cars for those supporters that had booked spaces on the bus - meet same time same place as previously

Yes Frank. Vicki and Paul have arranged for enough spaces to be available in cars for those supporters that had booked spaces on the bus - meet same time same place as previously

Thanks , Brian,

See you later

Frank

Back