• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

2014/2015 Away Travel Service

Down to our last seven seats, Pam will be able to take bookings in the Club Shop later. Another bit of history being made, our first ever game in the PREMIER division...do you really want to miss it?!!! :):scarf:

Reactions: Tez
- HI Vicki, I emailed asking for two seats but havent had reply, \\I am coming tonight so will ask

There are some seats left on the Alsager coach, please see the lovely Pam in the Club Shop this afternoon.

Alsager update - only a few seats remain on the coach. Please contact the Club as soon as possible should you wish to use the Away Travel Service.

:scarf:

Vicki what's the score of there is a reply required in the cup?
A replay would take place on Tuesday at Maine Road, meaning our match against AFC Liverpool would be postponed. Guy and I will arrange the Away Travel Service, leaving around 6.15pm

Saturday 23 August - Bacup & Rossendale Borough please put me down for two please Vicki

Don't forget your pens for the Quiz on the bus on Saturday,it will based on whats happened in the news this week.There will at leased one Question on the Premier League.

There will at leased one Question on the Premier League.
As long as it is not about United Toddy, otherwise I will sulk all the way to Bacup!!!

Only 9 seats remaining on the coach, usual methods of contact including visiting our Pam in the Club shop tomorrow evening.

Back