• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Mid Cheshire Cup draw

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
Mid Cheshire Cup Semi Final draw

Witton Abion away.

To be played by 20 February

Should be interesting to see how we play against a team two league's above us,one thing for certain is we will have as many fans there as them.

No its just what we will do and It's just likely that the reserves will be good enough probably to beat you lot they are about the same level - Sunday league.

Witton will only put a weak/ reserve side out !
Think it depends CJ on where we are in the league at the time. If our position has not improved I agree we will probably rest key players and give the reserves a chance.

W*tton Albion have entered the Mid Cheshire Cup as the first team, not the 'reseerves'. Therefore, whatever the team they field, it will go down as their first team. It's up to them who they choose to select to play us, but take it from me, it's not Sunday league, far from it.

Green army out in force, COYG!

I for one cannot wait! Fingers crossed I can make it! Can see a LOT of greens turning up for this one! I'm sure it will draw in a big crowd!

No its just what we will do and It's just likely that the reserves will be good enough probably to beat you lot they are about the same level - Sunday league.
Reserves/weakened side or not, fact is we're playing Witton Albion first team and if they want to take the risk of getting battered by the 74, sobeit.

At the end of February I think we will have played all senior teams in Cheshire in either a cup competition or a friendly except for 1 - Macc Town

Really looking forward to this! In fairness I can see why they'd want to rest their first team, they're thrashing everyone at the minute so no need to risk injury...

Back