• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based only on the evidence of Shaw Lane, remember.
Be careful of believing stereotypes (the , 'old fuddy duddies who don't know what they're doing and completely stupid') there will be another aspect to this story.
Hope they do win their appeal but will be interesting to hear it explained either way.

Judging by Belper's Twitter feed, it doesn't look like the people of Northwich have turned up in their droves to support the club in their hour of need.

If JRFC had registered Alexander Byrne correctly, Shaw Lane wouldn't have been expelled from the competition.....

Judging by Belper's Twitter feed, it doesn't look like the people of Northwich have turned up in their droves to support the club in their hour of need.
Let's see what attendance the Administrator releases.

I actually felt sad when I saw that. How many more lows can the club endure?

I How many more lows can the club endure?
As many as their fans want to believe and allow the club to get away with.

Week in week out for the last 4 years they've allowed the club to inflate gates. They've never questioned anything but now all of a sudden they are the right people to take over.

75...really?

Attachments

• IMG_0260.JPG
    IMG_0260.JPG
    608 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0261.JPG
    IMG_0261.JPG
    539.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0262.JPG
    IMG_0262.JPG
    534.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0263.JPG
    IMG_0263.JPG
    592.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0264.PNG
    IMG_0264.PNG
    751.4 KB · Views: 65
The spirit of Northwich Victoria FC and its generations of supporters is alive and well in 1874 Northwich FC.

The "thing" that is Jim Rushes private football club is an irrelevance.

:oops: 75 what were in attendance!! o_O.
I'm presuming the 30+ players and management staff were included in the figure!!:D.

And now the managers had enough..
Due to the recent constraints.
He finds it impossible to continue..

Will the last one out please turn off the lights

I love the way he makes it sound like it's not the clubs fault.

received_10154808353119486.jpeg

No great surprises. Doing them a favour, whatever they're paying him they can't afford it.

Also find it funny he said he guided them to a playoff final they were in a great position to go up automatically and when Gannon left it all went tits up so I'd say he Bottled automatic promotion then failed in the playoff final

Like Nicki tweet said am sure he will go down as some sort of hero for walking away where as us as 74 fans are labelled alsorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back