• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll be no more 'under the table', 'back handers' or 'brown envelope in programme' payments, now that the Administrator is running the farce.

Best post Lakeland Tweet so far

20161214_064230.png

"Credit to the club"

Oh the irony :D

Can't understand how a club can go into administration for a third time if they have not paid a penny to any creditor the previous times, just doesn't seem right to me
How many times can you run up a debt go into administration and start again
Also if after admin you start a new club surely you should start in the nwcl should you not.

Can't understand how a club can go into administration for a third time if they have not paid a penny to any creditor the previous times, just doesn't seem right to me
Also if after admin you start a new club surely you should start in the nwcl should you not.
Why "the NWCFL" ? Whichever League is involved, there needs to be a rigorous examination of the applying Club's history and their ability to satisfy the usual financial and administrative criteria as a new Club. In this case, the NWCFL/ Cheshire League would be negligent if they were not certain that the Club was viable and could guarantee that there would be no 4th administration in the near future.

Oh dear, just received a nasty rumour that the reason JRFC haven't received their 10 deduction yet is because the NPL may not have to issue a punishment.... Kaplunk

Oh dear, just received a nasty rumour that the reason JRFC haven't received their 10 deduction yet is because the NPL may not have to issue a punishment.... Kaplunk
That light switch is getting ever closer .

Do you mean by this Tony, that this is all just a big misunderstanding and in fact Vics are healthy, solvent and all is well? No? Shame, I was about to start going back now its a beacon of fan-run ownership in Mid-Cheshire. At least they're doing well in the league... :rolleyes:

Do you mean by this Tony, that this is all just a big misunderstanding and in fact Vics are healthy, solvent and all is well? No? Shame, I was about to start going back now its a beacon of fan-run ownership in Mid-Cheshire. At least they're doing well in the league... :rolleyes:
There's more to it all than meets the eye mate

If my time as a Vics fan proved anything, the smoke usually hints at a bloody great fire somewhere. Tick tock...

Joe, that is hilarious and it just goes to show how flagrantly they have circumvented the rules time and again, but it also shows surely the lack of knowledge of their own rules from the NLP committee?

Phil - it is because that despite being called NVFC and therefore seemingly being one company, in effect it was NVFC 1916 (or whenever the 'original' club we supported became a registered company) who first went into admin in 2003, then NVFC 2004 (The Walrus's incarnation of the club) and now the JRFC edition (NVFC 2007).

In terms of company law, just because a company has a very similar name to one that has previously gone into admin and even might be run by those associated with the previous company, they are all separate entities and as such need to be treated as such.

Frustrating as it might seem to the average Joe like you and I, that is how it works.

But the 'system' does have benefits in that administration does allow companies who find themselves in problems to gain a certain level of protection from their creditors whilst they try to re-arrange their affairs and agree a certain level of payment to their creditors (the pence in the £ offer) and then hopefully emerge from the other side as a viable and profitable enterprise.

Sadly many companies don't recover from the administration process as it shatters their reputation - which as we know counts for a massive amount, particularly if you are a local company who does a lot of trade with the community you are based in.

But some do come out of the process leaner and stronger and become profitable businesses - so you can't blame 'the system' in giving people a second chance.

Problem is that some people take advantage of 'the system' and try to get a third, fourth or fifth chance...

Can't start in the NWCFL if there is no room at that particular inn. ;)

Alan - I would agree with you 100% if they were applying as a 'new' club as we were in 2013.

Luckily for us at the time, the NWCFL had vacancies in DIV 1 and we were accepted along with Hanley and Widnes.

If they go bump in the next few weeks and the fans form a new club and then apply for membership of the NWCFL, then they will need to satisfy the league and FA that they are a 'viable' club as we did 3 years ago (i.e. they have a ground up to the required standards, Business Plan in place, necessary financial provision to support the club in its inaugural season etc).

Assuming that no club resigned from the NWCFL and as such the competition was at its full complement, my understanding is that it would then be up to the NWCFL and its clubs at the AGM to hold an election to decide whether to admit any 'new' club in place of any existing member club that had finished in one of the re-election places (i.e. bottom two of Div 1).

However, from our experiences in 2013, it is clear that both the FA and NWCFL appear to favour applications from established Step 7 clubs to Step 6 ahead of those from wholly new clubs (as we were in 2013). So, in a contest between a 'new' NVFC (which had been able to satisfy the league and FA re its viability) and an existing Step 7 club, my money would be one the latter (but my word ain't gospel on this matter!).

Different situation if they are relegated by 'force'.

In this case, my understanding is that unless there are any extenuating circumstances (such as they don't have a ground which meets the requirements of the NWCFL), then the NWCFL would have to accept the admission of NVFC for the 'price' of having their champion club gaining admittance to the Evo-stick League.

As I've said, I could well be wrong in my views and I'd welcome any advice from others that might offer the correct or a different view re this matter.

Can we all stop spying on Colon, we all know how important he is to the JRFC cause but he can't go anywhere in Northwich without getting paranoid.

20161216_172658.png

In fact I think it'll be better for Colon if we didnt leave our houses to go out and enjoy ourselves. So stay at home, lock your doors and watch the whole series of Lost.

Last edited:
I have just been in the PB (sorry) and someone won the jackpot on the fruit machine.

Does that mean that the JRFC 2016 financial strategy is under threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back