• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought they were going down the Administration route which will take precedence over and cancel or delay any pending Strike off Action.
The usual JRFC get our of jail free card, when running away from financial responsibilities.

Take note of the last comment, thats me he's talking about.
Remember when Connett lost the stadium and Rushe took it over, he asked me to look after it on nights for two weeks, he paid me £100, equivalent to 60p/hour. I have no idea why Colon has brought this subject up now, unless he thinks Rushe was a cocaine dealer in 2009 and suggesting that the payment to me was drug money.

20161206_193133.png

Last edited:
When did Colon ever review the facts before posting uneducated, mindless drivel online? This is simply the latest sign that the man overgrown child is throwing his toys out of the pram, aiming his frustrations at others in a failed attempt to detract attention from the shambolic business actions of the club he still so blindly follows.

Just sit back and let him implode. I will certainly take great pleasure in watching him, plus a few other hangers-on, suffer for their sins over the coming weeks.

What a surprise, Refresh Recovery are dealing with the latest farce incarnation of NVFC. This shower dealt with the original administration when Connett was in charge :dead:dead

Not specifically aimed at football clubs, more businesses in general - in my opinion there should be a rule stopping a business to enter administration more than once in a 10 year period ( or 15, 20 etc ). If they need to, it just proves that their particular business model is a complete shambles and is destined for eternal failure. This way, the poor, innocent victims that get shafted with their 0.000002p in the lira, can rest in peace knowing that the odd company may struggle getting their phoenix to rise from the ashes.

"The Director of The Northwich Victoria Club 2007 Limited today took the decision to place the club into Administration to safeguard its future."

Starting as they mean to go on, with more lies and deception.
Either that or JRFC fans were the only ones not to have previous knowledge of the Administration.

received_10154780240499486.jpeg

Well at least Coli'n and co will now be able to reveal their business plan, show that NVSA is a perfectly legitimate entity with the corporate identity and financial wherewithall to take over the club, negotiate with outstanding creditors and administrator, subject themselves to the FA's Owners and Directors Test, satisfy any current contractual obligations (players, ground ...), and fulfil any requirements laid down by the League. Piece of cake. Should only take a couple of days.

Or there's always ebay ...

Will the rent get paid,if I was a Wittoner(god forbid) I would be worried.

As I understand it, part of the revised deal was that Witton couldn't kick JRFC off the ground if rent wasn't paid this season, but they would have to go to the FA to appeal..... (guessing the FA don't want to mess up the league schedule) ....... I'm sure Witton have learnt their lesson and will give JRFC plenty of notice (if) they don't want them there next year....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back