• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northwich Victoria - Failing The Community Since 2002
wheels-falling-off.jpg

Latest news tonight (Sunday) is JRFC have been told by WAFC that, unless outstanding debts are cleared forthwith, they have played their last game on Saturday at the Help for Heroes Stadium, or whatever it is called these days. Could be an interesting week !

Forgive me if i am wrong, but i thought that the terms of the agreement with JRFC for this season were that they would be allowed to see the season out and that if they owed any monies to WAFC, then WAFC would have to pursue it through the courts.

I am pretty sure that this was at the insistence of the FA.

Perhaps someone with a greater understanding of the situation could enlighten us.

Forgive me if i am wrong, but i thought that the terms of the agreement with JRFC for this season were that they would be allowed to see the season out and that if they owed any monies to WAFC, then WAFC would have to pursue it through the courts.

I am pretty sure that this was at the insistence of the FA.

Perhaps someone with a greater understanding of the situation could enlighten us.

From what was published they can't cancel the agreement (ie. kick them out), but look at Ilkeston for what happens if they don't pay their football creditors.

Northwich Victoria are not under threat of not being able to play at the Net-Dec stadium due to unpaid debts for ground rent as per the agreement nor are they under any eviction notice from Witton Albion FC these are just ugly and wrong rumours ! this comes direct from the Witton Albion Chairman Mark Harris with his permission to quote.

Football creditors is a whole new ball game. Even back in the admin/CVA days they had to do that.
That's what makes the whole thing disgusting and disgraceful.

FA Creditors Rule 666.
It's not a problem if you get in debt as long as you pay your footballing creditors in full, screw everyone else.

Last edited:
Northwich Victoria are not under threat of not being able to play at the Net-Dec stadium due to unpaid debts for ground rent as per the agreement nor are they under any eviction notice from Witton Albion FC these are just ugly and wrong rumours ! this comes direct from the Witton Albion Chairman Mark Harris with his permission to quote.

Blimey, a rumour started on here about JRFC groundshare debts gets an official response from the Witton Albion Chairman.
No attempt to squash the rumours as to where the rent money was/is coming from but looking at JRFC current situation in comparison to last season is enough to shatter glass eyes.

Absolutely no shame from Mr Harris, happy to take this money as long as it helps the promotion push. So where is it coming from?

Then one has to ask the question. Why not? Why the special case for them?

Is Mark Harris saying that Northwich Victoria can play at Wincham Park for the whole season and don't have to pay any rent?

ground rent up to date so wont be evicted for rent arrears, that's how it reads to me .honestly don't know if the payment received was for the season or part of.

Absolutely no shame from Mr Harris, happy to take this money as long as it helps the promotion push. So where is it coming from?
How can you say that having been a NVFC fan in its glory days following cup runs etc until eventually stepping away when it finally all went belly up to the point of no return? Hypocrisy at its best from you yet again...

IF - big IF - JRFC owe rent then there's no way Witton will kick them out directly after the threat of court action last year.

Might be other options open to them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back