• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember in the bad old days, the justification for continuing to watch JRFC from some of them was that they still wanted to watch football in the higher leagues of non-league football...

How we laughed!

I heard that Witton had served an eviction notice on JRFC to leave at the end of this season, that is if they last that long.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One for the Vics fans.

received_10154554303206474.jpeg

Springthorpe's comment shattered into a million pieces with that comment by Jasper Newton...

Is it also worth pointing out that the attendance was 92? How does that pay staff and the rent?

The match reports were also in the website much quicker last season...when they were winning.

After 4 years of work it looks like the JRFC 2004 Official Receiver has finally given up trying to get money back for the creditors.

received_10154507251919486.jpeg

How we laughed!

I heard that Witton had served an eviction notice on JRFC to leave at the end of this season, that is if they last that long.
Latest news tonight (Sunday) is JRFC have been told by WAFC that, unless outstanding debts are cleared forthwith, they have played their last game on Saturday at the Help for Heroes Stadium, or whatever it is called these days. Could be an interesting week !

bus card.JPG
The new commercial manager. He has had dealings with a flower shop, just up the road from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back