• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely any sponsorship gained, illegally or legally, will be a drop in the ocean of JRFC's outgoings.

Who knows maybe a trio of rich businessmen will come and take over and they will have nothing to do with JR and his mystery backers at all.

Honest Guv!

While some may say 'leave them to dig their own grave' and advise not to get involved, and while I can see the point of that, with all the living in the past, being obsessed with JRFC, focus on 74 etc arguments, it also worries me somewhat that leaving them to it may result in local businesses adopting a 'one bitten twice shy' approach if they are ever approached to get in some way involved with 1874. A tricky tightrope to walk.

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

They lost again today infront of 102... Rushe money dried up, struggling to make ends meet, about time they found out that 'operating within their means' means losing.

Tony,

According to a "W******r" who is ground staff "up there" the figure is INCORRECT ,
said around 70, also said that many were visiting fans he believed.

So what's new !!!.

Tony,

According to a "W******r" who is ground staff "up there" the figure is INCORRECT ,
said around 70, also said that many were visiting fans he believed.

So what's new !!!.
I'm not at all surprised Frank, the fact is JRFC gates have always been increased by 30-50 and will never drop into double figures.

They were all happy and smug when they were winning matches.

Can't handle a bit of hard work for their club.... PATHETIC

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's like watching a dying animal!
You feel sorry for it and the people who have loved it, but you know it needs to be put out of its misery!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back