• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wouldn't welcome these select few JRFC fans, they made their bed by backing a cocaine dealer who funded their club, these scumbags are just as bad as Rushe and don't deserve to be part of 1874....

Dewdrop (The female OAP bully) is the biggest two faced coward I have ever had the displeasure to know....

Last edited:
They still back him, I've not heard a word of condemnation come out of NVFC.

Again the fans are left with the crap dumped on them by incompetent, greedy, egotistical, and criminal owners. But they have made their bed. When they do go, and it surely is now a case of when and not if, the fans of that club will try to lay the blame at our door. The fact remains, Nuttall, Connett and Rushe are responsible not the fans. They are the ones who refused to even engage the idea of supporter ownership when it was viable and to now hand it over to the last remnants of their fan base when it is far, far too late just goes to show the contempt that they have for their club.
I take no pleasure in them going but it is about bloody time.
After all these years this is Derek's legacy and what he will be remembered for along with Stone and Rafferty, that on their watch they allowed the likes of Connett and Rushe to not only destroy the club but to drag it's proud name though the mud for years until they had lost all credibility and any chance to redeem the hard fought for pride the name of Northwich Victoria once had amongst the green half of our town. Shame on all of you.
I will choose to remember the times we all shared together at Wembley and beating Watford, away days beating Alty and Witton, before the shysters and crooks became involved. Now we have OUR club to get behind and carry those memories forward into a future we hold and not some crook sitting in a cell.

Agree entirely with you, seem to recall that Nuttall claimed that ALL shareholders of the Drill field were notified of the sale and price, total fabrication as we know !!.

As is said " what goes around comes around", ( I think !!), let him now feel the heat in this matter as I have no sympathy !.

Again the fans are left with the crap dumped on them by incompetent, greedy, egotistical, and criminal owners. But they have made their bed. When they do go, and it surely is now a case of when and not if, the fans of that club will try to lay the blame at our door. The fact remains, Nuttall, Connett and Rushe are responsible not the fans. They are the ones who refused to even engage the idea of supporter ownership when it was viable and to now hand it over to the last remnants of their fan base when it is far, far too late just goes to show the contempt that they have for their club.
I take no pleasure in them going but it is about bloody time.
After all these years this is Derek's legacy and what he will be remembered for along with Stone and Rafferty, that on their watch they allowed the likes of Connett and Rushe to not only destroy the club but to drag it's proud name though the mud for years until they had lost all credibility and any chance to redeem the hard fought for pride the name of Northwich Victoria once had amongst the green half of our town. Shame on all of you.
I will choose to remember the times we all shared together at Wembley and beating Watford, away days beating Alty and Witton, before the shysters and crooks became involved. Now we have OUR club to get behind and carry those memories forward into a future we hold and not some crook sitting in a cell.

Brilliant post.

Maybe Colin's post has something to do with the rumoured cheque (for half the rental amount due, the other half paid in cash) issued recently to a certain landlord. Surprise, surprise the cheque unaccountably bounced.

Heard that myself, a cheque issued by JRFC not honoured surely not !!.

Wonder how players are getting paid? I know it won't be much but it's a weekly outgoing.

I see on the Witton forum they only spent money they had,a Question,why are they in so much debt then?.
Some of the money they spent was on the wrong date on their Stand.
One of them is still calling use green slime(were did the money for Vics rent come from last year)People in greenhouse's,how many of them will be sneaking on when or if they play Vics this season.

Can our fans please stop offering JRFC fans the olive branch. These muppets don't deserve an invite to our fan owned football club. If they come they come but don't flatter them with what looks like desperate bid to increase gates.

Sorry Tony, but disagree.
I know there are a few idiots, but most of them are people just trying to follow a club they've loved for years.
It can make you wear the rose tinted glasses at times but doesn't make them bad people, just misguided!
You know I went back for a few games, luckily I saw pretty quickly what.a mess they were in and a shell of the club it was!
I now try to get behind 74 the best I can and am loving my football again.
There's no reason some of them couldn't do the same.
We are an open club that should be welcoming any new fans without prejudice, or judgement.
We are 74!

So you would welcome the likes of Nuttall, Dewdrop, Buckley, Barrow, Tonge and Stubbs with open arms?

Last edited:
Colin Buckley would not be welcome at our Club after his scurrilous statements about our well respected Chairman, his gloating about going to watch the football on the Rammy Rattler when we didn't have a game to go to before 1874 came into being and most importantly they are connected directly or indirectly with JR and his business associates and their activities.

We cannot allow our Club to be connected in any way with such people.

Why is this even an issue? None of their most vocal will ever show their face at a 74 game when Vics finally do go, and even if they do, I'd happily take their money off them(*)!

(*) I'd frame it and put it up in the clubhouse, captioned with "We were wrong" underneath.

Edit: That's also the reason they would never come down to our games even when it's all over.

Why is this even an issue? None of their most vocal will ever show their face at a 74 game when Vics finally do go, and even if they do, I'd happily take their money off them(*)!

(*) I'd frame it and put it up in the clubhouse, captioned with "We were wrong" underneath.

Edit: That's also the reason they would never come down to our games even when it's all over.

But no cheques !!.

Agree. There are a select few who have burnt their bridges - and I doubt they would have the gall to show their faces - but there are clearly a few others (also a select few, given their attendances) who seem to have been behaving like blinkered sheep. Whether they have the motivation/energy to switch allegiance is another matter.

So you would welcome the likes of Nuttall, Dewdrop, Buckley, Barrow, Tonge and Stubbs with open arms?

20160829_132947.png

We know you're watching Colon, so for the record we are no longer the Supporters Trust, we are now fan owned 1874 Northwich FC and this is my banned list not the clubs. This is definitely beyond your comprehension but no one person is bigger than our club, we are all equal individuals, each with a voice, a vote and free opinion and the above one is mine, although I'm sure others will have the same opinion.

Not sure we want anyone baring themselves, being a family-oriented club. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back