• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to Alan Jones for putting him straight in the comments section:

Alan Jones
August 22, 2016 at 6:58 pm
The main reason they have no fans is that the intelligent ones discovered how they were/are run, divorced themselves and started 1874 Northwich. I suspect you know that anyway as you only live 10 mins from WP but omitted to mention it in your report, why?

Niall Owens
August 22, 2016 at 7:22 pm
To be honest Alan I don’t want to get into the politics but again being honest all i could hear early doors was Their fans banging on about 1874. I certainly won’t be visiting them again, it was a trip more out of curiously than anything. I’ve only heard and keep hearing positive news I will certainly back you guys now

Just goes to show that a little bit of education works wonders! ;):scarf:

JRFC's Road to Wembley or Path to Destruction....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cracking atmosphere served up by a generous crowd of 101.

A few people clapping and one guy shouting it was 'bloody brilliant' over and over.

Just goes to show that a little bit of education works wonders! ;):scarf:

But to be fair it also seems to show that - however hard we are trying (and I know we are) - that little bit of education is not yet achieving its aims with the wider local population. No problem with his choice of match to go to, but this is a local with an obvious interest in and knowledge of the NL scene and yet he still chose to voice a sympathetic view of JRFC to his readership.

JRFC's Road to Wembley or Path to Destruction....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cracking atmosphere served up by a generous crowd of 101.

Watch the video and then go back to the Tony's post and it has coverage of JRFC vs Basford and Romulus on too. Again, the Wincham Park Terraces are just heaving with the mass of bodies......

I had to laugh at this:

1. Alan Jones
    August 22, 2016 at 10:16 pm
    Colin what you need to do is step back and have a good hard look at your club and yourself and the reasons why 99% of the fans from Northwich want rid. They have become a pariah, an embarrassing pitiful shell of the club I used to love. You supported the convicted criminal and still do. No one believes anything you say anymore.

2. colin buckley
    August 23, 2016 at 12:25 am
    Jim Rushe is no longer running the Football Club tho, Nor Mike Connett or Mystery Backers, It’s being run now by its loyal supporters of whom love the club, Can’t change what’s happened in the past tho, so its going to take a lot of work and none of the people whom are running the club are convicted criminals.

Why would it be embarrassing for the town of Northwich to have a team which is being run by supporters and of which a community can get involved with, have a say in the running of the club and be open and transparent and try to live within its means.

So the club is being financed by its supporters, because my guess is that even with an obvious cut in budget, they are still running at a huge loss? So where is this shortfall coming from? They are either still being financed from somewhere, or racking up the debt at an alarming rate.

I had to laugh at this:

1. Alan Jones
    Colin what you need to do is step back and have a good hard look at your club and yourself and the reasons why 99% of the fans from Northwich want rid. They have become a pariah, an embarrassing pitiful shell of the club I used to love. You supported the convicted criminal and still do. No one believes anything you say anymore.

2. colin buckley
    Jim Rushe is no longer running the Football Club tho, Nor Mike Connett or Mystery Backers, It’s being run now by its loyal supporters of whom love the club, Can’t change what’s happened in the past tho, so its going to take a lot of work and none of the people whom are running the club are convicted criminals.

Why would it be embarrassing for the town of Northwich to have a team which is being run by supporters and of which a community can get involved with, have a say in the running of the club and be open and transparent and try to live within its means.
Clearly not a reply from Colin !!

I had to laugh at this:

1. Alan Jones

2. colin buckley

Perhaps Mr Buckley would care to expand on the above and answer the obvious questions which arise : -

1 If JR etc are no longer involved in running the Club, can he, or the JRFC committee, confirm that there is no financial support for the Club emanating from Martin Rushe, his businesses or business associates.
2 Can he , or the JRFC committee, confirm that JRFC have received no income in the form of sponsorship from local businesses obtained by a conman acting on behalf of NVFC. and that they condemn, unreservedly, such actions

Thank goodness its not the other way round, er what number page we on now ;)
Although I think it was a tongue in cheek TC, I can understand people being a little obsessed with them. Colin himself was always on here banging on about his £200 and if they had a forum to post on we would be one of the main topics of their discontent I'm sure, as it is, he has to content himself with twitter and the few people who can actually read his ramblings as he has banned the rest of the world from reading his miraculous insights.
He was right about one thing though, we do want them gone then we can all move on with our lives. In real life a failing business does just that, fail and is wound up, in the barmy world of football however there seem to be a whole new set of rules regarding governance and what is right and wrong. The Ilkeston affair is one example, and yet Vics carry on serenely as if nothing has happened. Doesn't look too good on the league management committee though imo.

JRFC run by the fans.... FPMSL
Wonder what HMRC will think about that confession..... LMFAO

Christmas has come early

Colin also says why wouldn't the people of Northwich want a club that is run by the fans and is open, honest and transparent and lives within its means.

They already have one in 1874.

(Chatting to a Wittoner this morning in town and he told me that he would be surprised if JRFC finish this month never mind the season although I am sure that it will be everyone elses fault)

20160823_181240.png

When they eventually do release their annual accounts, Im expecting to see a reduction in the 'directors loan' debit from last seasons FA Cup run prize money credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back