• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

JRFC Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he should express his feelings with the 30 fans they have left on there official forum oh wait maintenance is still ongoing:banghead:banghead:banghead

Collin probably doesn't realise that if he did go and complain to the police about a drug dealer being called a drug dealer by other people, he could potentially end up getting arrested himself on the basis of being a public nuisance.

Collin probably doesn't realise that if he did go and complain to the police about a drug dealer being called a drug dealer by other people, he could potentially end up getting arrested himself on the basis of being a public nuisance.
Whilst he's at the police station, he might wish to report the activities of the con man acting on Vics behalf and receiving, by deceit, monies which Vics will claim to have been raised legitimately. The latest update from the Manager of the local hostelry conned out of £60 is that Mr. Nuttall contacted the pub last week on the Manager's day off and requested his (the Manager) bank details. Why can't Vics do the decent thing for once and return the cash to the pub where it will be returned to the till from whence it was fraudulently removed ?

What's the story with this, money was requested but the manager didn't know it was going to JRFC?

Wow, possibly one of the worst defeats in Vic's history? Have they ever lost to a lower ranked club in modern times?

What's the story with this, money was requested but the manager didn't know it was going to JRFC?
Kit. As previously indicated, the Manager was contacted by phone and, when he realised that it was sponsorship of Vics being sought, he categorically refused. Nevertheless, a few days later on the Manager's day off, someone entered the pub and conned the manageress in charge into paying £60 (presumably on the basis that the matter had been discussed with the Manager). For this, the pub received a pro forma invoice for £60 , with the crest and name of NVFC featured and an illegible signature of the con man. Derek Nuttall has indicated to the pub Manager some weeks ago that the monies have been obtained fraudulently, but has, so far, not resolved the matter by paying the money back to the pub. My understanding is that other hostelries have been approached with , at best, half a truthful story, and parted with sponsorship monies. One such being located not a million miles from the car park at the St. Luke's Barton Stadium , who believed they were sponsoring 1874 Northwich !.

What was the JRFC attendance on Sat? Presume they have to pay one-off rent for cup matches.

... and 101 acc to NWCFL site too. Very Orwellian ... Big Brother (aka Tony?) may be watching, but the people of Northwich aren't.

They must have made a massive loss from this one game alone. If there is 101 people there they are hiding from the camera.

They must have made a massive loss from this one game alone. If there is 101 people there they are hiding from the camera.

The gate receipts from the 101 gate split three ways too.

"I’m a football romantic I genuinely hope that the relationship between the club and the people of Northwich can be fixed somehow, for now at least it’s great to see them back playing in the area".

What a load of cobblers. You'd think that if, as he says, he lives only 10 mins away and is a hopper, he would know the history. Poor old Vics. My ENTIRE ARSE!

I counted about 30 people in the paying seats or standing area too.

Last edited:
Agree with this, was a very generous write up for JRFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back