• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems he hadn't even listened to his own in-town reporter. There is a contact page on his website. And yes, I have ... (and also tweeted him to point out Northwich people are not "a disgrace")

Richard Keys should make a public apology for that comment, he obviously knows nothing of the town or it's football fans :mad:

How dare Gannon make the statement about the fans who did not stick with Vics.What does he know about it,he only there for the money and would be off like a shot if a better offer came along,not like a lot of ex supporters who followed the club through thick and thin until they could take no more of the crap being told to them.People who worked tirelessly for the club for many years with no thought of monetary reward,so Gannon keep to the things that concern you and keep your nose out of things you know absolutely nothing about.As for the people of Northwich being a disgrace an apology is in order from the person who said it.

Dave Thomas' spin on what has happened to Vics in The Sun is remarkable. Apparently it was the credit crunch that was their downfall. The thing is, I think everyone at the club actually believe the stuff they come out with.

Without a hint of irony in his voice I heard from the horse's mouth on Thursday that "the mortgage was 95% there but failed at the final hurdle due to the economic conditions of the time". Pains me to say it, but Goebbels got this one right.

Dave Thomas' spin on what has happened to Vics in The Sun is remarkable. Apparently it was the credit crunch that was their downfall. The thing is, I think everyone at the club actually believe the stuff they come out with.

Presumably the article was on page 3 because only a tit would say something like that.

Without a hint of irony in his voice I heard from the horse's mouth on Thursday that "the mortgage was 95% there but failed at the final hurdle due to the economic conditions of the time". Pains me to say it, but Goebbels got this one right.

The reason wasn't the economic conditions at the time - it was something all together different!

I've just made an urgent call through to Northampton Town to advise them to open a few more turnstiles, get more stewards and order more pies having witnessed the half to three-quarters full Corrupt FC Supporters coach (just the one) leaving Northwich this am. Brought a smile to my face as I was putting myself through the pain barrier on the bike!

Tbh you do kind of have to feel a bit for the players but its still a bit of justice being done lol

The only thing I feel is relief that after tomorrow they won't have a national platform to change history and spout b*llocks about the past.

Damn, you just beat me to that one!!!!
I do understand, however, that only being semi-pro they were able to raise a side but that the defence couldn't stay for the whole game.

Gents as far as Richard keys goes why are we wasting our debating the misinformed uneducated views of a sexist?

The fact he directly called the whole population of Northwich "disgraceful", needs to be highlighted Tim.
Also, who do you think brought up the topic of no one knowing about their FA Cup 2nd Round match? Another JRFC own goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back