• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Juniors have been linked to the club for over 25 years well before Saint Connett. I used to play for them. The Club used to give all the teams and players free season tickets and even let us play a matches on the Drill Field

do you think people like John Lilburn are despicable person, hiding behind names spouting mustard at people

I read "sprouting mustard" for a moment. Conjured up very Christmassy images. But equally nonsensical.

Colin.

Stone and Nutall were part of the cabal who sold the Drill Field and which precipitated the end of NVFC.

Stone died recently which will be the fate of us all.

Tell me what I have said which is not true, the fact that Stone is dead is neither here nor there.

The Trust wouldn't buy a tunnel or advertising board because it is run by professional people and they have a legal responsibility to their members just like 1874, however they had the professional and legal qualifications to investigate the possibility of purchasing the VS and then renting it back to JR for a peppercorn rent.

Last edited:
Colin and Jamie leading the space race, Edge? More whimsical images!

I note their next AGM is in March, so maybe then? That will also include a novelty item, according to their "rules", which I take to be their sort-of Articles of Association:
Accounts shall be examined at the end of each year and an Examiner shall be appointed at the Annual General Meeting of that year

I suspect that the Trusts reluctance to authorize more expenditure on the tunnel was more to do with JRs earlier request that the Trust spend thousands of pounds on an grass cutting tractor which the Trust paid for on the promise JR made that he would refund the Trust, a promise he later reneged on.

Changing the subject, how are the NVSA accounts examined? by whom? what are their qualifications? what happens if there is an issue with the accounts? are the accounts audited?

Fortunately for 1874 our accounts are audited and compiled by professional accountancy qualified personnel which is the requirement under the very strict regulations for the kind of football club we own.

Over to you Colin!
(Please don't mention "your" £200)

Last edited:
The Juniors have been linked to the club for over 25 years well before Saint Connett. I used to play for them. The Club used to give all the teams and players free season tickets and even let us play a matches on the Drill Field
THE TRANSITION FROM NORTHWICH TOWN TO NORTHWICH VICTORIA JUNIOR FC WAS CONNETT'S IDEA.... FACT!
CONNETT GAVE TO THE JUNIORS ALL RUSHE DOES IS TAKE, TAKE, TAKE

Colin,

The club do absolutely zilch for the juniors, that is a fact as far as I'm aware, all the money is raised by the teams themselves to fund kits and fees, there was talk of free season tickets for the kids at the start of the season (not that many would've taken up the offer) but I suppose they're 95% complete at the printers!!

What does unamiously mean?

Clearly it means "without being amious". Obvious really.

According to Webster's "amious" is a misspelling of "amyous", meaning
Wanting in muscle; without flesh

In this context I would suggest it therefore means the NVSA equivalent of the Corbynites "not" applying any pressure on MPs to vote in a particular way. So they didn't feel the need to threaten to send the heavies in when the committee was nominated.

They have been told that all the funds will go towards the new JRFC stadium which is going to be built on Chinkers which together with the brand new JRFC Airbus A380 Corporate Jet which will be based at Manchester ready for their soirees into Europe as part of the Champions League.

That is the reality on the Planet Jim

Last edited:
Do JRFC fans actually believe the club will see any of that prize money!?
There's a reason that they're £260,000 in debt and thats because it's a directors loan and any 'outside' money coming in will be used to pay off that loan.

Last edited:
Worldwide coverage today on the Keys & Gray show. 1874 also get a mention.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Of all the people interviewed, nobody knows/cares about the vics and their game this weekend...... Should be the biggest thing for the town..... Winning hearts and minds......don't think so.....

The other comment I picked up on... 'With crowds just under 200'........ Yep just under by about 75!!

Really wish Northampton the best this weekend... 'Cobblers', no it's true

"Those people in Northwich who dont know their football team are playing are a disgrace". Seems he hadn't taken the time to look at the full story before making that comment, he should know the people of Northwich have moral standards. I think that disgraceful comment warrants an informative email.

Gannon now the mouth piece for JRFC? Where was the Chairman? JRFC in 2nd round if FA Cup tomorrow and NOT ONE good luck message on Twitter to Derek Nuttall, not even from JRFC fans.... Beggars belief

Last edited:
I suspect a comment like that should continue to alienate the people of Northwich with the arrogance that the people of Northwich are somehow wrong not to come and watch JRFC.

No-one cares least of all JR and his mystery backers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back