• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2015-11-18-19-55-32-1.png

Found a hiding place at Rudheath Social Club and counted a staggering 50 max at the JRSA meeting.

I see that Colin has posted on the JRFC Forum that the Cobblers may go under before JRFC play them and therefore JRFC will get a bye

Shame that Northampton don't take a leaf out of JRFC's book with regard to debts.

1. Build debt
2. Enter admin
3. Rely on FA Cup prize and TV money to secure CVA.
4. Exit Admin under new name with agreed CVA.
5. Don't pay a penny to creditors.
6. Liquidate old company.
7. Carry on as if nothing has happened.
8. Add a bullshit directors loan to the accounts to claim competition prize money as part repayment and to prepare to be the major creditor for the next Administration.

I'm sure if that were to happen JRFC and their fans would be disgusted and in uproar.

Colin has just been boasting on the JRFC website of all the money (£104,000) that JRs club have made with their recent FA Cup success.

I am confident that JR will do the decent thing and settle any outstanding accounts.

Colin has just been boasting on the JRFC website of all the money (£104,000) that JRs club have made with their recent FA Cup success.

I am confident that JR will do the decent thing and settle any outstanding accounts.

There never has been and never will be any consideration for their creditors other than rubbing this in their faces.

Screenshot_2015-11-19-00-07-04-1.png

JRFC fans have certainly turned into a greedy, disrespectful, disgusting, despicable excuses for human beings but then again they lead by example.

It's a shame DT didn't join the mass exodus to 1874, always seemed to appreciate the fans, you would have thought he would have gone with the masses.

I wonder if my Leyton Orient at home video he ordered for me has arrived yet? Maybe if he had taken a note of my name and a contact number?

Anyone remember the time when he sold 16 seats for the mini bus to Stevenage forgetting that one of the 16 was the driver.....

Comedy Show classic from the JRFC Chairman son.

Screenshot_2015-11-22-19-23-30-1.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

These people are just in total denial. He wants to ask his mate Rushe what happened to the stadium. There was no way the council were going to step in to help while he was around.

I remember Rushe asked fans for their thoughts on a way forward and fans voting in favour of Rushe fighting Thor all the way but Rushe never attended one planning committee meeting to object.

Must have thought he'd hit the jackpot when Sport England insisted on a replacement on a 'like for like' basis.
Well Rushe got exactly what he deserved ****all for ****all.

176 given as there gate against Mossley there gates must be on the increase oh hang on a second there counting the shadows twice over now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back