• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the whole of my life that I have been supporting Vics have never seen a team like the one we have right now. a team that constantly wants to attack with pace, ability, skill and desire. to be able to rest so many players and to still destroy a team in the way we did tonight was truly astonishing.

Northampton is going to be a amazing day, if we can keep this going who knows what we can achieve.

To support your club when going through a bad time just makes you appreciate all the good times even more.

Hats of to Jim Gannon

BEGGARS BELIEF.
You exist only because Rushe screwed creditors.
JRFC have not protected their precious existence by changing their ways. Your current squad, outrageous budget and huge debt will be your undoing.

176 at tonight's match, even inflated this is pathetic and still only an average of 39 more than last season at Flixton.

JOKE OF NON LEAGUE

Colin.

All my life I also supported Vics like many people on this website.
I was always proud to shout my allegiance from the rooftops and to anyone else who would listen
It was a wonderful local football club that represented a small town in Cheshire and made the town famous to many people around the country.
I lived in London for many years and would play 5-a-side football in the local league and proudly wear my NVFC shirt when all my other team members were wearing Chelsea, Fulham, Tottenham, and Arsenal shirts.

The "thing" that is JRFC I would hang my head in shame to have anything to do with, but I wouldn't expect you to understand.

for the whole of my life that I have been supporting Vics have never seen a team like the one we have right now. a team that constantly wants to attack with pace, ability, skill and desire. to be able to rest so many players and to still destroy a team in the way we did tonight was truly astonishing.

Northampton is going to be a amazing day, if we can keep this going who knows what we can achieve.

To support your club when going through a bad time just makes you appreciate all the good times even more.

Hats of to Jim Gannon

Mr Duex Points.

There is no doubt that Mr Gannon is a talented manager as he was an excellent player.

However, at the level that you are playing at with the budget you have, even the least able manager could have made a silk purse out of a cow's ear.

The question that you never answer - and frankly we've given up on you ever providing an answer to - is where is the money coming from to 'support' this largess?

You clearly do not think that this important and that is your right.

However, many right minded people take exception to the way that JRFC has been and is run, particularly in the way that it has not paid local businesses and even a school the debts it owes to them. Especially as this was a legally binding agreement entered into freely by the then Chairman of NVFC at that time but never honoured.

With all the money that is now coming the way of your 'Grand Old Club', do you think that you will find at least some to pay back to the creditors of NVFC?

I think that we all know the answer to that question....

To support your club in blind faith without asking any searching questions about how it is being funded, the legitimacy of this and its long-term sustainability is the attitude of a fool.

Colin, do you seriously think that you are preaching to people who are going to say "oh, ok then, we'll come back to you now that you've found some mysterious money from somewhere to buy your way out of the lowest league that NVFC have ever been in"? Find someone who wants to listen. Maybe the 4 or 5 in your phone box forum?

Colin put your crap on the the Witton forum I'm sure they will appreciate it,at least your team is getting their ground some publicity,which their team is not able to do.

Colin, do you seriously think that you are preaching to people who are going to say "oh, ok then, we'll come back to you now that you've found some mysterious money from somewhere to buy your way out of the lowest league that NVFC have ever been in"? Find someone who wants to listen. Maybe the 4 or 5 in your phone box forum?

Despite being top of the league and in the Second Round of the FA Cup, 167 is still 49 lower than our lowest league attendance - and we aren't even playing in Northwich!

Clearly the silent majority are still struck dumb..

Despite being top of the league and in the Second Round of the FA Cup, 167 is still 49 lower than our lowest league attendance - and we aren't even playing in Northwich!

Clearly the silent majority are still struck dumb..

oops many apologies I posted that on the wrong forum in error, Had a few to many beers tonight sorry, Take care

so if rushey had not of come along antony where you going to pay off your eld mukka connetts debts and save it from liquidation. Could you clarify

so if rushey had not of come along antony where you going to pay off your eld mukka connetts debts and save it from liquidation. Could you clarify

I didn't own the club, so why on earth would I pay off someone's else's debts? #STUPID

By the way did Rushe pay off the debts and save it from liquidation?

Yes and No really, he and nick bone paid off numerous bills like your eld mukkas leccy bill, 12 weeks unpaid wages, hodkinsons for the cost of the pitch (whom put a 7 day winding up order on the club), footballing creditors even paid for players like Felix Bastians and Michael Coulson and many other bills. know you don't believe that and think the fairy godmother and tooth fairy paid those off. all the money they put it was clearly stated on the creditors report, think it was £325,000 each if memory servers me correct.

Don't forget Vics, Mr Rushe nor its creditors got one penny of the FA Cup prize and TV Money (Baring Lincoln and Charlton) which should of been used to pay off the CVA and we were also demoted by the FA from the Conference North into the Evo Stick for agreeing the CVA costing the club revenue.

Yes and No really, he and nick bone paid off numerous bills like your eld mukkas leccy bill, 12 weeks unpaid wages, hodkinsons for the cost of the pitch (whom put a 7 day winding up order on the club), footballing creditors even paid for players like Felix Bastians and Michael Coulson and many other bills. know you don't believe that and think the fairy godmother and tooth fairy paid those off. all the money they put it was clearly stated on the creditors report, think it was £325,000 each if memory servers me correct.

Don't forget Vics, Mr Rushe nor its creditors got one penny of the FA Cup prize and TV Money (Baring Lincoln and Charlton) which should of been used to pay off the CVA and we were also demoted by the FA from the Conference North into the Evo Stick for agreeing the CVA costing the club revenue.

How on earth can the answer be yes and no?
If he didn't stop the club from going into liquidation the answer can only be....

NO and NO

#NUMPTY

At the end of the day failing to pay the creditors worked better in favour of JRFC, which in my opinion that was Rushe's ultimate aim and objective all along.
As for the FA Prize and TV money.... hahaha don't kid yourself.

Still it's not surprising that after two Administrations and failed CVA's in 5 years, JRFC continue along the path of financial ruin and destruction with three Winding up Petitions in last 11 months, six unsatisfied CCJ's and a bankrupt chairman with a directors ban.

Next Winding up Petition due soon!

Last edited:
For the attention of Colin and his many alter egos.

I do not care how well Jim's team are playing as my refusal to watch JRFC has nothing to do with kicking a ball around a field.

It is to do with,

1) Unpaid HMRC bills
2) Unpaid "lekky" bills (and I don't care whos fault it was Colin)
3) Bankruptcy hearings
4) Bankrupt owners and their jackals like Mr Bean
5) Mystery backers
6) CVAs
7) Lies
8) Deceit
9) Disrespect to the fans, their town, and their Community
10) Unpaid bills to local businesses and by definition their employees who suffer and who are my friends.
11) Unpaid bills to local schools who look after underprivileged children.
12) Egotistical owners and their contempt for ordinary people.
and I could go on......

I think that coming onto this website and saying how great Jim's team are playing whilst ignoring the much greater issues is symptomatic of the arrogance and contempt that Colin and his alter-egos have for the ordinary football fan.
Please don't think that we are all like Colin and his fellow travellers who follow JRFC as given these important issues kicking a ball around a field doesn't matter.

Tonight is MY football clubs Annual General Meeting where I will see the fully audited accounts.
Quiz the Management Board on the hows and whys that they manage MY football club and what are they doing to raise the profile of MY club and to benefit the local community. Speak to MY Chairman about anything I wish and get straight answers and meet with MY FELLOW OWNERS to discuss MY football club.

Can the same be said of Colin, Jaime, Nutall, Mr Bean, JR, and others who post on here?

Last edited:
Your club has egolistic owners, remember when Mr Woods forbid me from speaking for merely having a opinion on the football club which I have supported all my life

What about all the local schools that have benefited though from Vics like Wincham Primary School, Russett school and many others, and Charities too like St Lukes, Joshua Tree and Many more

Haven't you guys been telling lies and deception, Like Vics will never return to Northwich etc etc,

We had a good chin wag last week too about all things Vics and lots of great stuff going at the club right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back