• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears Witton have a Comedy Club night on in their club at the same time as the Chorley game on the Friday night. Opportunity for some deliciously ironic advertising (of either event) ...

Now we can put a face to those comments.
View attachment 514
Weight a minute, I thought being made bankrupt meant losing pounds!
Yes Tony. If Mr bean had accumulated as many pounds in financial terms as he clearly has around his ever increasing mid-riff it might have saved him from the bankruptcy courts!

At least jim and him can swap anecdotes about their respective times in front of the beak when also chatting about the latest sordid affair that corrupt fc have found themselves in!!

It appears Witton have a Comedy Club night on in their club at the same time as the Chorley game on the Friday night. Opportunity for some deliciously ironic advertising (of either event) ...

Screenshot_2015-10-17-13-53-31-1.png

Looks like it's going to be two comedy shows for the price of one.

Last edited:
Caption contest.....Screenshot_2015-10-19-21-59-28-1.png
I'll start off.....
"Hey, where's my brown envelope"

Was it coincidence or fate that drew Phil to this Science Fiction Comedy Drama Review of The Lobster in the 'Whats on' tab of The Northwich Guardian?

Screenshot_2015-10-21-23-22-42-1.png

Last edited:
Couldn't believe my ears today but heard it from very good sources that there was more like 800 plus at WP last night despite 534 being announced

Couldn't believe my ears today but heard it from very good sources that there was more like 800 plus at WP last night despite 534 being announced

JRFC and their fans have put themselves into another lose lose situation Paul.

The Official 'reported' gate was 534 estimated ratio was 3 : 1 in favour of Chorley fans that equates to
400.5 : 133.5
Gates split three ways = £1,400 ish each.

JRFC fans are now saying there was a lot more than 134 home fans, so if there was an alleged additional 300 unaccounted for the unofficial figure of 834 at 3 : 1 equates to
625.5 : 208.5.
Gate split three ways = £2,200 ish each.

So either JRFC fans are admitting that their club have intentionally cut the gates or they are bullshitting their attendance.

From personal previous knowledge I would say that JRFC may have undercut last nights attendance, we all know they hate giving gate money away ask York and Telford.

Last edited:
Agree entirely Tony but I heard, from a few different people that witnessed it themselves, there was at least 300 vics and 400-500 chorley.

Agree entirely Tony but I heard, from a few different people that witnessed it themselves, there was at least 300 vics and 400-500 chorley.

Fact is Paul we can all speculate but it's not down to us to complain, that's up to Chorley if they feel an injustice of at least £800.

Paul iv spoken to a few neutrals who went and what I originally thought about them was confirmed, anyone returning will be treated with patronising chants, sly comments and made to feel uncomfortable. They want the club to themselves and that's it.
Add this to disputed amount of "fans" people seem to think where or where not there and I would argue that Friday has not done many (if any) favours at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back