• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Chorley's twitter account the attendance is 1,020

Never seen him before, might be a wind up. Then again there are many Wittoners I don't know.
Surely not a Wittoner with an attitude like that, we may take the piss out of your 'relationship' but no Wittoner would stoop that low no matter how bad things are.

According to Chorley's twitter account the attendance is 1,020
Another victory bought with credit and debt, not much to be proud of but then again we are talking about morally questionable JRFC fans.

What would be the right thing to do with prize money? Pay back creditors, rebuild local business relationships and earn some respect or pocket the dosh and carry on as usual?

I will say though that they seem to have a good squad who really put a shift in

First round for a team that should've been kicked out on two occasions. Well done FA, with decisions like that, I don't want to see you criticising Mr Blatter ever again

Money can get you that kind of team. Got to ask yourself tho, on gates of 50 paying - How? hmmmmmm :angelic

How could anyone take any sense of pride in victories like this when you know it's coming from dodgy finances? It may be the best team they've had for a long time but how is it being financed? The whole thing is a sham.

I bet Witton fans are cursing the day their board agreed to let them ground share,it seems every thing gone wrong for them since.

The big question still alludes Witton fans.... How can a Tennant with no known income and very low gates afford to pay the rent and budget for a superior league team?

Just wait for the day they come crashing down to earth that day will Definately come and they will have big consequences.

The fact is Vics are in the 1st round which is a massive achievement irrespective of how the club is financed. I hate Rush but will always love the Trickies!

I think we all know it is not "irrespective of" but "because of", and for that reason the 'achievement' this season leaves me cold.

We all know the future consequences of this season of 'success' will be Creditors not getting the money they are due and a club in massive debt. Colin doesn't get that a club getting crowds of 150 and running at a massive loss week in week out is buying its victories. The money is coming from somewhere and I can guarantee it isn't from the goodness of anyone's heart or because of any love for the club. If that were the case they would be doing all they could to encourage people to watch and build bridges with the community. Those hangers on enjoy the fact that they are a 'closed club' because it makes them feel special to be the big fish in a small pond. Everything about that club is wrong, from the shadowy owners to the arrogant supporters who suddenly find their morals as and when they feel like it.[

Wasn't the trust's only plan to screw all its creditors and start up a debt free club upon Mr C's department. and I think you will find Vics are prob in profit this season with the 30k plus we have made out of the FA Cup and Trophy so far and still have a bigger gates to come when we play the likes of witton, glossop, scarborough, warrington and spennymore later in the season.

In regards to this "superior team" which rodney keeps harping on about. Vics lost a few players in the summer to higher ranked teams and have been replaced with players from lower leagues, think only two have come from Higher ranked teams, the goalie and defender from last season. has your club never signed a player from a higher league.

are teams like scarborough, darlo moral-less, ones that have screwed its creditors and started up a debt free new clubs and how many teams in this country and funded by the gate alone, Ism't your club funded by it's owners too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back