• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Share the gossip Kit.
It's this quote from their match report I guess - http://northwichvics.co.uk/index.php/match-reports-2015-16/383-hyde-united-1-2-vics
The last week has been very difficult on the team and club in general and this result vindicates our strength of character under pressure but also gives us a great sense of justice. I left the game yesterday angry that we had to play this game and having to listen to personal abuse from Hyde Fans. Their insulting words and ignorant comments really disappointed me and I guess indicative of the kind of nonsense that overtakes people when they make small narrow-minded judgements on people and circumstances.
My team is full of genuine, hardworking, honest players and they deserved the win and to be playing in the next round. The fantastic volunteers that run our administration in difficult circumstances deserved their team not to suffer any further for this sorry situation.

What a miserable place Wincham Park must be right now.

Do they all live on the Planet Zog in a galaxy far far away like the Clangers?

I must confess that the words "honest, deserved, genuine" are not words usually used when discussing JRFC, but "difficult circumstances" together with the word "delusional" is most apt.

That's going to please their landlords then, if they beat Marine - there'll be a fixture clash at Wincham and the cup may well take precedence

I think that in the Army they call that a self-inflicted injury.

I also suspect that it will be the start of many tears that will be shed over this arrangement.

Well, just got back from a wonderful evening! I'd never have believed three hours in the bushes with a Wittoner could be so memorable.
Thanks Swampy, great memories and perhaps we can do it again sometime.
Seeing Colin trap his nose in the door was just the icing on the cake.
Pete after tonight's results I am going to be in another bush for the foreseeable future, if you care to join me again. Your shout on the biscuits? Swampy x

Is this an Offal Club Statement from the son of the JRFC 'On Paper' Chairman.

Screenshot_2015-10-14-09-48-44-1.png "Victims of FA Admin error" or maybe victims of their own incompetence, eitherway JRFC are ALWAYS THE VICTIM.

Strange that a co-owner of FCUM can be so blind and deluded.
Screenshot_2015-10-14-09-23-19-1.png

"It's not about morals" according to the JRFC Chairman's son... haha

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As it was all done behind closed doors how can anyone know?

Victims all. It is a conspiracy led by those hard-hearted men and women from HMRC who have got nothing better to do than harrass well-meaning pillars of their sporting communities in mid-Cheshire, Manchester and South Yorkshire whose only wish is to bring football to the masses. The FA are sitting on a master plan. One day justice will prevail, Dr Who will intervene, aliens will vapourise the new Memorial Court and instead we will be queuing for tickets to sit in the Colin Buckley Stand and watch JRFC at the Bean Memorial Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back