• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the league ask questions of the likes of Fleetwood of whom its chairman pumped in Millions into the club

Don't you support Man United Mr Chubbs of whom are £100's millions in debt depriving other clubs in the land that have no Debt. How much money has Chelsea and Man City's Chairman pumped into their clubs.

Wrong again.
I certainly do not or have ever followed MUFC, if anyone, I used to follow (not support - the two are different in my eyes) Leeds Utd, but became disillusioned with them after the whole Risdale debacle (a rich man's Jim Rushe), but that is another story.
I'm glad you brought up the City, Chelsea, Utd analogy, I was hoping you would. They are multinational companies owned by very rich and powerful people, followed by millions worldwide. They are based in their respective cities but their support comes from much further. On the whole everyone knows where their money comes from. As for Fleetwood they too, know where their money is coming from, it may not last, as with Rushden, but they do know.
Vics are/were a small non-league club with links and relations to the people who it's name was supposed to represent (as is the case with all other non-league clubs). It ceased doing that the minute they upped sticks and left due to the incompetence of owners. Most of the reasonable and sensible supporters saw that as the end of their relationship as they didn't know, and still don't know how they were/are funded and couldn't put their faith in a man who has so much contempt for the people who supported HIS club. If he has all this money to keep them afloat on crowds of 120 whilst challenging for titles for the past 3 years, why couldn't he fund a £600,000 mortgage on the VS? Answer - because he couldn't give assurances of where the money was coming from.
You are a sycophant who cannot fathom that someone in a position of power would be lying to you. You are an idiot.

Last edited:
I am please to announce Mr David Stiles has been appointed the fans special agent,nominated by Mr Colin Buckley and seconded by Mr Dewdrop.Congratulations to Dave a hard earned accolade.

Just like I don't know you :rolleyes:
Here's a photo from my last visit to Wincham Park.
pa023095.jpg

Perhaps one of Colin's many persona would like to give us the official party line (aka all the goss) on why the JRFC FA Cup match at Marine on 10th October has been postponed due to an FA investigation?

Are you asking for answers from the author of the book "Jim Rushe, My hero" by C.Buckley.

Do you think that someone might want to mention it to them on the Offal Forum because all three of them are still talking about the big game against Marine.

That thread is a dual carriageway - it has expanded to include the FA Trophy, apparently tomorrow at Lancaster.
I'm not registered on there, an have no desire to do so.

How anyone can be so naive and in denial is beyond me. The difference with Fleetwood is that their supporters know where the chairman's 'millions' are coming from, he has a legitimate business and puts his money into his local football team. Are you trying to tell me that Rushe is keeping Vics going out of the goodness of his heart or because he has a passion for the club?? He couldn't care less about the club or its supporters. I think we can all guess the reasons why he owns a football club.

My so called friends and fellow fans ran off with my money which I gave in good faith

your more than welcome to delete me of here.

Monsieur Duex points.

Straight answer required from you.

Do you think that the £200 that you handed over to the Trust was in any way illegally transferred / appropriated into its accounts?

If so, can you explain why you think so?

Wasn't the Trust loaning/giving money to the club right up until 2012? In which case Colin's argument is completely invalid.
I also remember a number of threads where Colin hadn't actually completed the tasks he had asked for sponsorship money for. I will say again, it's funny how these JRFC can find their morals when they need to.

One of the many reasons we must stay focused and behind our lads was this post on the four man forum:

Loyal Victorian wrote:Regarding local clubs I was refering to Barnton who could only draw yesterday (still top though and playing well).

Having said that since then was told this afternoon that all is not well 6 miles away in what was supposedly paradise.

After another defeat rumours of serious unrest and pressure building up, manager sent off, player sent off, fickle fans leaving early blaming the ref, liner, anybody etc. If things don't improve fast some supporters will be thinking of starting yet another club. Be interesting to see how many home fans turn up for there next home match as some appear to be totally obsessed with attendances and statistics.

To this end I have posted an edited version of the Darwen incident on FB as a reminder to the uneducated morons not to comment on things they obviously have no knowledge about.

I can only see 19. Was there one in the bushes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back