• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion on the Witton forum has once again changed to JRFC.

View attachment 451

Seems Wittoners are happy with JRFC paying their rent on time and behaving themselves, which is strange as I've heard some damaging rumours.
Nothing better to do with your time again hey. You could talk a glass eye to sleep:yawn:yawn:yawn

I think Wittoner's need to look at their history,they may be surprise at the actual date the were formed.

JRFC attendance count today was 85. Where have those 300 claimed fans from the Derby gone, lost in inflated figures no doubt.
The farce continues but how long before Witton fans rebel on the groundshare deal and additional £1,300/week that seems to be making absolutely no difference to Witton at all.

Have you Wittoner's checked your history yet and discovered when you were really founded?

The way Witton are going they could end up in The Dog And Duck League.

Strange that no Wittoners seem concerned about the progress of JRFC, the club to beat this season. Currently on 100% record running a wage bill estimated at £3,000/week min plus £1,300/week rent on gates of 80-100 max.
So many questions not being asked.

Silence all round as to how Vics are paying their way. Do any Vics fans actually wonder how the team and rent are being paid? I wouldn't be able to take any pleasure out of winning under those circumstances.

No kit vics like to think that they can pay to get into a home match buy the shirt buy dewdrops programme (despite never being that far away from him to know what he's going to write anyway) and after all that, they haven't supported the chairman!!!! It's delusion beyond belief

Strange that no Wittoners seem concerned about the progress of JRFC, the club to beat this season. Currently on 100% record running a wage bill estimated at £3,000/week min plus £1,300/week rent on gates of 80-100 max.
So many questions not being asked.
Tony Witton's stance has been explained to the full on here and other web sites dozens of times. If you don't get that or understand it that's your problem, get over it.

The way Witton are going they could end up in The Dog And Duck League.
We will be in the mix for the play offs toddy. Slowish start yes but its a marathon not a sprint. I do think your club will win it though.

Tony Witton's stance has been explained to the full on here and other web sites dozens of times. If you don't get that or understand it that's your problem, get over it.
It's been explained that Witton Albion carried out 'Due Dilligence' before deciding that JRFC were not a financial risk. Witton must be the only organisation in the country willing to give JRFC some credit, not even a pay day loan shark would accommodate JRFC with their current credit score. Its amazing how Wittoners attitudes towards JRFC and their overspending has changed at the sight of JRFC £ signs. Their agreement is nothing to do with me but it does and will continue to supply reason for debate.

I'm far from bothered about your 'arrangement' Paul, you reap what you sow and I just like to shit stir.

Last edited:
Have to agree with Tony, Witton are inevitably going to get associated with the murky world of JRFC. The over inflated attendances is just the start. And I wonder who signs the cheques for the rent and what bank account it comes out of?

Wouldn't be surprised if Witton are signing their own death warrant...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ zzzz

Blimey! You must be really tired, you can't put one word or sentence together.

Mind you anything is better than the usual diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain.

I must admit I'm a little exhaustipated with you, too tired to give a shit.

Last edited:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ zzzz

Colin, if this discussion bores you that much then you are free to go and contribute to the stimulating debate on your own forum. Even you should by now have worked out that you are unlikely to get a very sympathetic hearing on this one. I was going to suggest that you should know when you are flogging a dead horse, but given your continued allegiance to you-know-who maybe you don't. Anyway, you will be missed. Well, your financial contributions will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back