• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Rushe has done anything wrong at all? You seem to think everything that went wrong was in the Connett era.

Could you clarify what the trust plan was to pay off Mr C's debts.

They weren't Mr C's debts as they were debts of the company not the individual, since Jim took over the company he was therefore liable to them debt. He knew exactly what debts were in the company when he took over and had no intention of paying them. Ay least MC left due to knowing the debts had spiralled out of control and he couldn't pay them, Jim willingly took on the debts with the sole intention of never paying them and stringing the creditors along.
My opinion has always been that with the debts from the stadium racked up we should have paid the CVA to clear them whilst reducing all playing costs such as wages to more or less nil, most likely suffering several consecutive relegations due to footballing terms and then being in say evo stik north with a new ground paid off and debts more or less paid.

Now this is twisted.
The whole JRFC following, courtesy of Runcorn Town fans.
Hope Witton don't buy too many pies for Monday night.

received_10207387833394498.jpeg

He and Nick Bone paid £100,000 's of the clubs debts, although the debt still remained in the company as Loans.

like the 90k leccy bill, 50k to hodgkinsons, 12 weeks outstanding wages plus lots of other things. we would have been liquidated and or booted out of the league had they not of been paid off.

although some people seem to think the fairy godmother or the toothfairy paid them off.

on crowds of 300 - 400 reducing the clubs debs was was impossible given just the rent and rates of the stadium alone was £65,000 per year,

You are lovely when you get riled. So assertive one could almost believe you're a REAL man.
Almost.

You are lovely when you get riled. So assertive one could almost believe you're a REAL man.
Almost.

It really is like talking to a brick wall and getting a reply from a parrot on crack.

'A parrot on crack'.
Not heard that one before, need to sit down and think it through. I'm getting strange images in my head. ;)

Im sure if you are told something by Rushe enough times you start to believe it.

Faticus Winch the bill to the school was under MC in the Steve Burr era. didn't see you volunteering to pay it off either

Difference is Colin, none of us here bought the club promising to pay it all off.

He's been full of sh*t since the day he opened his mouth on the flotel. Nothing at all has changed over the five years since.

bit like the sh#t i was fed when paying money into the so called fighting fund.

shouldn't you be getting your red and white scarfs ready for tomorrow, heard a lil rumour you have applied for a name change to 1887 witton.

bit like the sh#t i was fed when paying money into the so called fighting fund.

shouldn't you be getting your red and white scarfs ready for tomorrow, heard a lil rumour you have applied for a name change to 1887 witton.

Not shit Col, your donation is in here and much appreciated.

Screenshot_2015-08-30-23-28-47-1-2.png

Screenshot_2015-08-30-23-28-47-1-1.png

Thanks for your loose change!

By the way I thought JRFC had a new Puma kit?

Screenshot_2015-08-30-23-22-39-1-1.png

So why wear the rag old Nike kit for a prestigious FA Cup match against Runcorn Town?

received_10153652197058804-1.jpg

Had it repossessed for non payment?

Last edited:
I don't know how Vics fans can get any pleasure out of any win. How is the team being paid for? Which creditor are they not paying at the moment? How is the club sustainable? Any success is being bought through dodgy finances.

Some of JRFC supporters tweets tonight

@DUBBTONGE

Good to see 710 at the Northwich derby well done both sets of supporters football is alive and well in Northwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back