• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Comedy Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick to death of Witton fans insulting 1874 on their forum,so I will in the next few days will give them a few home truths.

Pinocchio was up early today. All that worry affecting his sleep?
Or he worked all night on that response and couldn't wait to post it.
How's the nose Colin?

Some Wittoner's are calling us traitors,I suggest they look into the history of their club they might be surprised at the reason for it's formation.They have also got the date of it's formation wrong,I suggest they look at some of their old programme's which will give them the correct date,so maybe they should alter the date on their stand to the correct date.

As the quotation suggests ... eyes closed, fast asleep, dreaming ...

7 out of 7 for them now doesn't it make you feel sick
Reported attendance 121
Minus inflated figure of 50
Official attendance = 71.

Match income = £568
Minus rent £1300
Adjusted income = £-732

The whole of Non league could learn a huge financial budget lesson from JRFC who can field this superior squad on £-36.60/player/week.

Reported attendance 121
Minus inflated figure of 50
Official attendance = 71.

Match income = £568
Minus rent £1300
Adjusted income = £-732

The whole of Non league could learn a huge financial budget lesson from JRFC who can field this superior squad on £-36.60/player/week.

Don't forget the vat to be paid on the gate income.

Don't forget the vat to be paid on the gate income.

Yes Edge, so far the 'Silent Majority' of Northwich that have flocked back to the cause of Corrupt FC has amounted to a total of 553 fans in 4 home games, a massive average of 138.

Lord only knows what the figure might have been if they hadn't won seven on the bounce!

The good thing is that if there are any Corrupt FC fans who are claustrophobic, they won't have any fears in attending home games at WP!!

eight out of eight mr Misery guts

I can safely say this statistic leaves me cold. I'm not even sad any more that it leaves me cold.

It doesn't make me want to jump in the car and make a 450-mile round trip. That may not worry you in the slightest, Colin. But it should worry you that it is clearly also leaving the vast majority of ex-fans who live somewhat closer than me equally unmoved. Win as many games as you like, your days are numbered, your club and the manner in which it is run will eventually be exposed.

ark at you calling folk corrupt. didn't you guys set up a fund which I paid into in good faith to help Vics after telling us that you no intentions of starting up a new club, then waltzed off with the money and used it to set up another footy club which has nowt to do wit h vics

you been telling us our days have been numbered for years now. so boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ark at you calling folk corrupt. didn't you guys set up a fund which I paid into in good faith to help Vics after telling us that you no intentions of starting up a new club, then waltzed off with the money and used it to set up another footy club which has nowt to do wit h vics

Much appreciated, we thank your sponsors for their donations towards our great cause.
Screenshot_2015-09-08-23-47-15-1.png

KERCHING!

you been telling us our days have been numbered for years now. so boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your days are numbered Colon, even if days turn into weeks, months or years, they're still numbered you numpty.

So Colon, if you want to try to convince us that your dodgy corrupt club ain't funded from dubious sources, can you explain to us where the money is coming from to fund a team with clearly some class players and an excellent management team that is good enough to be topping Div 1 of the evo stick North and paying a good wedge in rental to WAFC but whose chairman is a retired 80 year old gent of limited resources and whose ex chairman is a bankrupt?

It might be me just being a little slow on the uptake, but how might this be???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back