• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

Wrong again, they have bought part of the land around Witton there is a very large part of the land still available for housing which borders our land and it would be perfect for housing, Thor are only putting light storage and offices on the land they have bought, so IF we wanted to sell in the future as part of a housing development that is still in the Wincham plan We could but I suspect we already have a great stadium so why move. I think most of the fans at Barnton were Witton so 74 for a pretty much expected reserve game is ok.

CJ both you and I know the Housing Plan is dead in the water,and it was 72 not 74 can't you get anything right.It was not a reserve game even if you did play some reserve player's.

Are Wincham Albion 1989 in free fall ?
Answer Yes.

Did 3 - 1 against the village side Barnton flatter them in front of 72 supporters ?
Me being one of them.
Answer Yes.

Jog on ...

CJ both you and I know the Housing Plan is dead in the water,and it was 72 not 74 can't you get anything right.It was not a reserve game even if you did play some reserve player's.

Toddy Thor have purchased the land where Roberts scrapyard is and due to an astute "sell on" clause we have a windfall. The land all around the other end of the ground stretching back a long way and to the side away from the canal is still designated as housing in the local plan. Of course whether housing goes on there who knows. we don't care we own the ground and WILL NOT unsustainably sell up OR sign players. Maybe at Wednesdays game against Barnton it would have been nice if more Wittoners had turned up but for reasons already stated they did not. Myself and CJ were present as we say and I rather wish I hadn't gone to be honest it wasn't the best of footy fayre! But we triumphed to possibly see off 1874 in the next round!

605 for our V**s derby 355 for your V**s derby says it all - £4 million stadium, no debts, money in the bank chasing the title good cup runs more money to come in, and they say green is the colour of envy - it sure is LOL as you say jog on !!!

CJ, comparing a league derby game on Boxing Day to a midweek game in the Cheshire Senior Cup ( a competition a lot of people don't really care about) is rather unfair if you ask me. I thought it was a very good gate personally and encouraging for the future.

Oh, and by the way, the crowd was 358.

Whittonwonder correct me if I am wrong thor have not bought the land where the scrap yard is (it's staying open I believe)but the Land Roberts owned.
CJ £4 million yer right.No depts.?

Reading the claim here I find myself s little confused, ,(not a bit like me !!), in particular the £ 4 m claim ?.

Can cj enlighten myself and many others !!

C.j., I'll give you one thing....you have your own ground.
After whatever years of foundation you've been around I would bloody hope so!!
Comparing the two attendances (one for a league game (and your cup final!), and the other for a little csc game)...well that's a pathetic statement to try and prove a point tbh! And using it on your forum to get a pat on the back....even sadder!!
When you mention what you have and what you could sell you mention the word "we" a lot!. What you should be saying is "they" as you are run by the directors of the club and not the fans , so "they" have made money, and "they" may have assets to sell, if you think that a majority of the profit is not going to end up in "their" pockets then you are dafter than I thought!.
BTW, We've heard all this "future looking bright" stuff in the early 90s, it lasted 3 whole seasons!!
If the futures so bright why aren't the crowds flooding back?
Good fa cup run, good trophy run and sitting high in the league yet still people don't want to watch you!?....not that bright after all!! (The future, not you.....although!?:rolleyes:).

How can anyone be envious of a club that needed Mr Rushe's (shall we say to be kind dirty money)to sustain the running of that club.Maybe you could donate some of your fortune to the good people trying to help the victim's of Mr Rushe's trade.

LOL You can almost smell the Envy oozing out of your pores UTA
You would like us to be envious but actually we don't care about you......never have.......never will!
I've always seen it closer to pity!!
Always been second fiddle and even now with vics in disarray and 1874 still an infant in footballing terms you still can't get the Northwich public interested in your boring little club!
Nice to see that's the best response you could muster :oops:.

Last edited:
You would like us to be envious but actually we don't care about you......never have.......never will!
I've always seen it closer to pity!!
Always been second fiddle and even now with vics in disarray and 1874 still an infant in footballing terms you still can't get the Northwich public interested in your boring little club!
Nice to see that's the best response you could muster :oops:.
You don't care about us. Yet you have a 54 page thread (and counting) thread about us. Okayyyyyyy..............:oops::oops::oops::cigar

I don't care about Witton
They don't care about me
All I care about is 1874 Northwich FC

...yeah, OK might have to work on the lyrics a little... o_O

37 pages of that are posts from you rabble! o_O:scarf:
In response to winding Wittoners up yes! Most of it complete nonsense btw.

See you all in your cup final against us (again). If you draw us in the Cheshire Cup it will be off the scale! But not that important to us :cigar

The rivalry used to enjoy the most were definitely Alty Witton never came close and still don't really much bigger rivalry now with say Runcorn

Back