• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

ARE WITTON IN FREE FALL

The gate last night at Witton of 59 is the lowest I have ever seen for a competitive match at a Witton home game,and is on a level with Barnton.They must be very worried as to how low their gates can get.

I personally think that we should ignore what they are doing and concentrate 100% on our own club, regardless of our own personal opinions on what is going on at vics we need to be more interested in promoting ourselves based on what our club is about rather than talking about vics as I believe we could come across negatively to fans that we are trying to attract.

I do get this point of view but I also think as many people should be told about them as possible. We are at risk of losing fans/potential fans to this 'success'. Can anyone else also not cope with watching them grinning their way through football focus like football saints?

I personally think that we should ignore what they are doing and concentrate 100% on our own club, regardless of our own personal opinions on what is going on at vics we need to be more interested in promoting ourselves based on what our club is about rather than talking about vics as I believe we could come across negatively to fans that we are trying to attract.
I disagree Josh, we should highlight and question everything that JRFC do.

95% concentration and effort on 1874, 5% ridicule for JRFC but both yield a huge return.

The gate last night at Witton of 59 is the lowest I have ever seen for a competitive match at a Witton home game,and is on a level with Barnton.They must be very worried as to how low their gates can get.

Toddy - like you, I am a sad Mid Cheshire footy statto who has huge interest in 'all' local clubs (bar Corrupt FC).

But yes, I can't recall Witton ever having recorded a double-figure attendance for any recognized First-team game.

If I recall (and Phil Chadwick - aka Mr WAFC Statto - may prove me wrong here) the lowest recorded attendance for a Witton home game prior to that this week was 114 v Radcliffe Borough. Not sure when or in which competition.

A real shame in many respects that it has come to this. We can only hope that 'true' community clubs such as 1874 and WAFC (because irrespective of your views about them, they have more in common with us than JRFC) prosper

Atticus this thread was created to try and get some banter between the two set of fans,but it seems there's not much humor at Witton at the moment.The one thing that I do object to is being called Green and White Scum and also Green and White Slime by some of their fans.

It seems Witton are losing more players than they are signing.

Witton are expecting 3 coach's of away fans on Saturday,that should triple the gate and keep the grass and weeds down.

I see that I am famous on their forum I am honored,and yes we will be fined,but at leased we will know where the money has come from.They keep calling us 2012 Northwich which is the true date of our foundation,which can not be said of them they still say their foundation date is 1887 which is not a fact,the true date is 1890,so when are they going to correct this misrepresentation on their stand and in the programme.

Well, at least it gives them something to take their mind off watching their once proud club failing miserably.... distrust / unrest in the dressing room, a chairman who is getting rightly frustrated at the moaning, fickle 'fans' and the worst of all, taking the money from their tenants - have they no shame?

Be much rather watching '74 then either of the other two....

Who cares what they think, seems that they are happy to have that "other" team bail them out, when the orders are given to them from Mr 95% the smug comments will soon disappear !!.

I see Wittons ex manager is having great success at Alsager.

They say I'm talking to myself,but their reading it.and by the way don't worry about my blood pressure I have tablets for it.

Back