• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Yesterdays Attendance

kev

Aug 21, 2013
421 ? - bit suprised when announced.
I thought there looked more especially with the following Glossop also brought.

It's a pretty good turnout on reflection. About 340 greens and 80 Glossop.

I disagree there were over 100 Glossop fans sitting in the stand I could see them all walking past me. Half of them were louts though

I disagree there were over 100 Glossop fans sitting in the stand I could see them all walking past me. Half of them were louts though
They were loud, noisy and exuberant. I think its unfair to brand oposing support as louts. This is just what non league should be like. Reminds me of the old days at the Drill Field when Vics entertained the likes of Runcorn, Altricham ands Wigan Athletic ( whatever happened to them ).
Bring it on I say.

yes I honestly thought they brought in the region of 125ish hence the message- also thought they were in good voice and general good humour!!

They were f'ing and swearing in front of younger supporters I call that loutish , I agree they were loud but profanity is uncalled for and us being a family club should feel safe to bring younger children to have an enjoyable experience.

I had to have a word at the end (in my capacity as steward) about their foul language and took a bit more abuse after that. But for someone who as been abused by the supporters of FC Utd, spat at from those of Stafford Rangers and kicked to the ground by a Barrow fan, these Glossop lads were just babes really.

Back