• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Worthy of consideration

Kit

Too much time on my hands
Aug 1, 2013
Imagine if NVFC is handed back to the fans debt free with a clean slate. Could the motion go forward to take back the club or merge the two clubs? At the end of the day, what we all really wanted was NVFC run by the fans, for the fans. We would be back in Northwich at a half decent ground and back with the NVFC name that we all loved so fondly.

Discuss?

Debt free? Maybe with regard to the current debts, or at least the football debts, but hardly with regard to all the past creditors who have been left high and dry (or low and drowning).
Clean slate? Personally I value a clean conscience more.
What we all wanted? Maybe wanted 5-10 years ago, but I wouldn't want to be associated with what they have become associated with.
Back at a half-decent ground? Yes, with more than half-decent outgoings to pay.
Back with the NVFC name? Now there's the biggest deal-breaker - who in their right mind would want to be linked to such a tarnished brand? We've seen from afar how difficult they have found it to engage the local community for sponsorship etc. I don't envy those who try to convince businesses to part with money for them.

The key point is that the post is framed in the past tense. That ship has long sailed, and is on the verge of sinking without trace, and while for me that will be tinged with sadness, it is no longer tinged with any regret about what we have done.

They're still not telling the truth about the debt even now. They said at their recent meeting that all they owe is £2k of footballing debt, but it's public record that they haven't satisfied any of the outstanding CCJ's. That's into 5 figures alone.

They're still not telling the truth about the debt even now. They said at their recent meeting that all they owe is £2k of footballing debt, but it's public record that they haven't satisfied any of the outstanding CCJ's. That's into 5 figures alone.
Plus their Annual Accounts still haven't been filed at Companies House.

Came out of the JRFC 2004 Administration debt free and repayment free as Rushe never paid a penny to creditors. Strange then that after scrutinising the last 4 years accounts they have accumulated £260,000 of negative trading debt in so called 'Directors Loans'. Loans obviously designed to ensure Rushe remains a majority creditor. With this in mind is Uncle Jim now willing to write off this huge amount and sell JRFC to his supporters for the said amount of £100?
received_10154794263531474.jpeg
received_10154794267356474.jpeg
received_10154794273286474.jpeg
received_10154794276026474.jpeg

JRFC will never be 'debt free' but when the latest club accounts are filed I'd expect to see a FA Cup prize money sum deducted off that last creditors liability.

In reply to Kit...... OVER MY DEAD BODY

Last edited:
Hello, Kit,

Whatever you are drinking talk more water with it !!.

Not saying that's what I want or believe should happen, just seeing where people were at. It's great people are unwaveringly behind 1874.

Do I want the club run by good honest hard working people who I've never seen respond to any slander against this club, made many friends in the name of 74 and remained dignified at all times to merge with a club "run" by bigots, idiots and low life's who spend most of their time online insulting 1874 and the people who have given many hours of hard work instead of using the time trying to do the best for their club!!
Now let me see......tough choice!!

No thanks. That club died in my eyes when I watched it play infront of 23 fans at Flixton.

Id be gutted if anyone stopped supporting 1874, to go back to watch Vics. Don't throw away what we have created in our 4 years for that. We have so much to look forward too!

Up the 74. Time to rally around OUR club.

Last edited:
We the fans are building something Fantastic here. 1874 can be proud of what we have achieved in 4 short years. We are just starting and will have lots of obstacles to overcome but we will get to where we want to be. Its hard work and we must ALL ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER. Whatever happens to the others, we should continue our journey and always see the bigger picture, the odd lost game or disappointing performance is a reason to redouble our efforts and come together in support of the team and the club. Always be positive and if we feel something is wrong be constructive in our approach to it.
We have something great here - we need to cherish it and stick by our ethos and principles.
One way forward -one vision - one club 1874 - no question.

We the fans are building something Fantastic here. 1874 can be proud of what we have achieved in 4 short years. We are just starting and will have lots of obstacles to overcome but we will get to where we want to be. Its hard work and we must ALL ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER.

.......we should continue our journey and always see the bigger picture, the odd lost game or disappointing performance is a reason to redouble our efforts and come together in support of the team and the club. Always be positive and if we feel something is wrong be constructive in our approach to it.

We have something great here - we need to cherish it and stick by our ethos and principles.
One way forward -one vision - one club 1874 - no question.

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant..............

I once went to my daughter's school open day when teacher after teacher gave a speech emphasising the fantastic achievements of the school and its pupils.It went into special measures. sometimes things are not always as they seem. In all things we need to consider what we can do differently and not to blindly folllow the path of the majority and the herd mentality

Back