• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Wittons Relegation

I think the reprieve would go to Peacehaven, as I think it would go on best ranked 4th bottom placed sides, Marine already have their reprieve, so the next best ranked 4th bottom side will get it, even though Witton have 1 point more. Open to correction of course.

Complicated ... short version: they were the "best 21st place" team of the NPL, SPL and Isthmian/Ryman league teams at this level. I thnk!

Thanks Alan. BUT that means 3 to go down & 4 to come up (evostik Nth/Sth) Does that mean one of the Evostik Prem teams has to move south?
AGM will be interesting in the Evostik with Brigg, Rainworth resigning. Norton asking for demotion and I read Tividale having ground grading problems.

Some clubs will be moved South .... and yes potentially that could include Witton and (dependent on play-off outcome) Vics as well;I'm led to believe they can't move one across and not the other.

Thanks Alan. BUT that means 3 to go down & 4 to come up (evostik Nth/Sth) Does that mean one of the Evostik Prem teams has to move south?
AGM will be interesting in the Evostik with Brigg, Rainworth resigning. Norton asking for demotion and I read Tividale having ground grading problems.

Tividale's ground has been independently assessed and ground given suitable grading is the last I read. Certainly interesting times ahead for the FA and presumably the Evostik NPL Board, assuming they get to make a contribution.

Another "gem" from the W****n forum.
Lutkie1992 wrote:

what are peoples opinions on shaun reid or ian street. cant see shaun reid putting up with any crap

Ian Street is doing an excellent job at 1874 from what I hear. I mentioned his name on here at the time of Sully's appointment as I thought he would have made an excellent candidate. I also would have thought that, even if we were interested in him then, we would have had a slim to nil chance of getting him several months ago. Absolutelty no chance whatsoever of getting him now, he seems to be fully committed to 1874 and they are a club on the way up. Don't know anything about Shaun Reid.

2 crazy ideas - I can't see Shaun Reid leaving Warrington & their cup money and on their forum Sullivan is getting slated for his lack of experience, so why even think about Streety?

There's an interview with the Albion chairman in this weeks Guardian, which should be interesting.

Reactions: Tez
Why would Ian be interested going from a club on the way up,to a club on the way down?.

So the Witton fans who called us a pub team now want this pub team's manager as their manager?

Strange how things change, eh?

Just to think that 2 years ago we hadn't yet kicked a ball and Witton were operating at Step 3. Next season we will be just one league apart.....

One Witton fan is now saying where the he think's the money is coming from,for the Ground share,

Presuming Vics stay down which i really think they will does this mean both them and Witton could be placed in the Evo Stick South? That would be a shame:D

Back