• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Widnes entry information - 22 April

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
Hi all

I have had the following info from Widnes, which I have been asked to pass on

TICKETS & ENTRY

Tickets are available to purchase prior to the game using the link below. A cash turnstile will also be open from 2pm.

Tickets can be purchase from https://widnesfc.ktckts.com/brand/match-tickets

Entering the Stadium
• The management reserves the right to refuse entry to the Stadium for any reason.
• Persons seeking entry to the Stadium may be required to submit to a search.
• Alcohol, cans, bottles, klaxon horns, fireworks, dogs and dangerous articles must not be brought into the stadium.
• People with disabilities will be given special assistance where practicable.

Such a welcoming bit of info.

All for a crowd that will struggle to break 200. In a stadium that holds 12000+

Gives me a lovely, warm fuzzy feeling about going to the game.

I’ll really miss going there like a hole in the head

Totally agree with you James. Bloody soulless place. There's so much overhang on the stands that it always freezing in there even on a nice sunny day.

Hopefully they get their community ground on the corporation park sorted out before too long.

To be fair to the Widnes FC folks James, they are governed by the owners of the stadium. They are required to provide this information. I was going to ask about taking my pooch, but now I know! :(

I guess we need to post details of how to get over the ruddy bridge?!

To be fair to the Widnes FC folks James, they are governed by the owners of the stadium. They are required to provide this information. I was going to ask about taking my pooch, but now I know! :(

I guess we need to post details of how to get over the ruddy bridge?!
Fully aware that they are beholden to the requirements set out by the stadium owners. Just saying it’s an awful experience watch a game there. Townfield is miles better!👍

Hopefully it won’t be a long until they get their own home (unlike us, they have a helpful and supportive local authority!😡)

Vicki says "I guess we need to post details of how to get over the ruddy bridge?!" Is there a problem Vicki this weekend?

If you use the new toll bridge it is £4.00 return and is well signposted. You have up to 24 hours after you have used it to pay online. The website is "Merseygateway"

I haven't been over the toll bridge, so wasn't sure how to pay the fee. Thanks for the info!

Vicki.

I travel over the toll bridge regularly on my way to Liverpool Airport. The website is very easy to use and relatively straightforward.

Here's the link to pay

Back