• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Who's up for the cup take 2?

Richard Stockton

I Live Here
1874 Official
Aug 3, 2013
After last weeks game been called who's making the trip? 4 coming from Middlewich, go with 2-2 draw again going through on pens, attendance 474, 237 from 1874. Weather cold and windy.. :scarf:

3-2 to Crewe

Att: 395 (150 Greens)

Weather: Cold and drizzle

Keeping tabs on things from a sofa in East Anglia. 1-1, extra time and ...... penalties :eek:

wouldn't it be ironic if we went through on penalties!!

hoping 2:1 to us, with MVB scoring a last minute winner :)

Reactions: Tez
Really wanted to get to this match to watch my home town club v my club.
Made it to the ground last week before being turned away. Working nights so will be keeping one eye on updates and the other on the road ;)

Is the drum going tonight? I hope so!

I'm going 2-2 again with us to win 4-2 AET! 234 travelling greens in a crowd of 503! Weather so cold I'm unable to operate my phone and check other scores!!

Just seen a tweet from Crewe that says it's now an 8pm kick off

332 saw the Alex win one-nil.
5 first teamers apparently in their lineup.

A good workout for the lads & could easily have snatched a draw.

Lost 1 nil but gave a really good account of ourselves especially in the second half, Just think we need a quick winger.
Good following and support, Big shout to the Crewe number 3 who got some stick but took it in the right way.
See you all at Glossop.

Proud of the boys tonight. Having not played competitively for over 3 weeks, to face a good side filled with 8 players who have made the first team, and to come away with a 1-0 defeat is pretty damn good in my book. Well done lads.

Another mention for the Green Army, your support was tremendous.

Really enjoyed tonight. We played really well.

Not a bad performance from the boys after a bit of a sticky schedule of late. Pleasing to see a good performance against a side who play 7 leagues above us.

Loving these away days at the moment but I'm not sure poor Wiggy did!

Back