• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Where will we finish?

Where will we finish?

• Winners

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Top Half

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • Bottom Half

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Relagated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

josh89

Too much time on my hands
Jul 27, 2013
where do you think we will finish next season, I personally think it will be in the top 8 so lets have a bit of optimism!

Anywhere in the top half will do me. Of course a run in the FA CUP would be much appreciated :)

I'm going to say mid table, I feel we need to use this league to build ourselves off the field and look towards our own ground etc, I'd like to see us in the top half but ultimately staying in the Orem for a few years will do me :)

Bit early for this question!
We've not even had a pre season game or seen any new faces yet!!!!!!!

Easy.... if we work hard and stick to our principles as a club ... then we will rise to where we deserve to be.

Reactions: Tez
yeah you're right, I was just bored so I thought I'd just do something and start a bit of optimism for the new season.

No probs Josh - I think we are all fairly excited at making progress up the leagues already. I started last season hoping for a solid mid table and was pleasantly surprised. Doing the same this time!!

yeah you're right, I was just bored so I thought I'd just do something and start a bit of optimism for the new season.
Can't blame you. Wimbledon and the World Cup just round the corner and all I can think of is the start of the season! :scarf::scarf::scarf:

anybody know why there is only one promotion place in the NWC premier league?

Because there are many other leagues that feed into the Evo Stick North and South.

98% of the votes have gone for top half!

Back