MarkDavies89
I Live Here
- Aug 4, 2023
- 774
- 766
Name rings a bell
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Was there. McKean did come on. Harry did really well.Matt Woolley played for Barnton this afternoon
Jack McKean was an unused sub
Harry Johnstone was MoM
Ah, counties website didn’t show any subsWas there. McKean did come on. Harry did really well.
Left back and a pretty good one imo, seemed to not be fully committed or settled at the club though which was a shameJason Akiotu has signed for Prestatyn Town
And I do not remember him at all
![]()
Jason Akiotu | 1874 Northwich F.C.
A former Crystal Palace academy player at U18 and U23 levels, Jason also represented Nigeria at U17 level. More recently he has featured in the Irish League with Portadown as well as having spells at NPL Premier outfits Hyde United and Farsley Celtic and our fellow NPL West clubs Widnes…1874northwich.com
I'd have him back in a heartbeatWas there. McKean did come on. Harry did really well.
Same. He's contracted at Barnton, though.I'd have him back in a heartbeat
Don’t they play in the North West Counties League?Tom Morris was captain and man of the match for Wolverhampton Casuals today.
Yes, first division South, towards the bottom currentlyDon’t they play in the North West Counties League?
chesterfc.com