• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

We will NOT remember them

Tony1874

Too much time on my hands
Aug 1, 2013
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/77...orbyn-families-snubbed-queen-iraq-afghanistan

Absolutely disgraceful, unbelievably disrespectful not to invite the Widows and Families of those who paid the ultimate price in service for their Country.
Then again who can blame them, can't have the riff raff rubbing shoulders with the Countries elite.
At least the families would have shown true pride and emotion and not forced hypocritical bull****.

Absolute f**king disgrace!!
When Tony Blair gets off his pompous arse and picks up a rifle to fight for his country instead of sending young people to their death for no apparent reason then he can attend these ceremonies!!:mad::mad:.

How about this for a "you do not matter", a group of veterans of the Korean War attending 2016 Cenataph parades with all of us past the age of 82 were alloted a place LAST for the march past the Cenotaph after standing for approx 1h-35m, well ahead of us were contingents from the London bus drivers, a Dogs home and group of Travellers. While I accept that they may well have had veterans amongst them I would have thought that age may have had some priority,and incidently they all received a mention by the BBC, but not veterans of the Korean war. Clearly our efforts all those years ago were not worth a mention !!.

Back